I know the police are way more realistic - they now use dogs, riot gear, smoke grenades and even battering rams to knock down doors that you can lock and barricade in the game. I don't want it to be too realistic though - I mean I don't want to have a press X to blink or use RS to scratch an itch. I also don't want to have to eat to stay alive or sleep regularly or just the toilet every 30 minutes (because in-game time is sped up). I think GTA 5 should have the realism just right - real but not that real.

I would like to see is if you get into a fight you have visible bruises for a couple days or you go to a hospital and get it taken care of and it disappears right then or how about when you fight and your eye gets swollen a part of the screen gets faded depending on which eye it's on don't know if it's been discussed but I think it'd be cool to see

• Like 1

How bout we can finally snatch a little old ladies purse instead of machine gunning her to death?

It would be nice to mug somebody for once. Kidnap people and throw them in the trunk -- apply some of that RDR goodness into modern times.

I would like to see is if you get into a fight you have visible bruises for a couple days or you go to a hospital and get it taken care of and it disappears right then or how about when you fight and your eye gets swollen a part of the screen gets faded depending on which eye it's on don't know if it's been discussed but I think it'd be cool to see

i like that concept, maybe adding busted lips or nose bleeds. in the second trailer when Trevor slammed that guys head on that counter there was a blood spurt, so that leaves hope.

i like that concept, maybe adding busted lips or nose bleeds. in the second trailer when Trevor slammed that guys head on that counter there was a blood spurt, so that leaves hope.

Exactly it'd add enough realism for me but not interfere so much with the actual game play, so hope to see it even if it'd just simple bruising doesn't have to be complex

sorry to tell you this but gta iv had speed limit signs you just had to look in the right place to see them.

I apologize for being late on this, but you misinterpreted that entire comment.

I'm Mexican but I think it does not really matter realistically, what matters is what the game is entertaining

fair comment mate.

i dont see what being mexican has to do with it though

me either

0__o

They should make the peds as realistic as they can.

The police should be realistic, still a bit stupid but not retarded.

Michael should give his friends some money.

Trevor should kill President, Stewie banana.

Franklin should learn to drive a car.

it should be realistic enough to have cell phone tower on it then blow it up and watch it fall.

Gta v skould be very realisc like bad enough wreaks in your cars kill you very very very realisic!!!!!

I still occasionally see things in IV I never noticed that are insignificant but still cool. I saw this cop get out of the water and of course acted drenched, then he grabbed his radio, shook it a few times and then threw it on the ground. Very minor detail but fun to spot. ^_^

I was surprised by a screen shot where some guy is climbing at a building, the interior of that office is visible (PC's, desks etc)! It'd be great if you can look in at least more buildings than in SA, IV...

I was surprised by a screen shot where some guy is climbing at a building, the interior of that office is visible (PC's, desks etc)! It'd be great if you can look in at least more buildings than in SA, IV...

Yeah it looks like we'll have a bit more interior space and maybe some structure damage as well, from the looks of trailer 2. One can only hope. :P

i dont really care about anything else !! all i want is to be able to runover a fucking 3 inch wide tree without flipping the car over xD i swear the thinnest tree could cause my car to get on fire xD