Depends, are we talking about realism in game play or realism in the environment and atmosphere (Including the storyline). I think a lot of people agree the GTA4 was a little to gritty and realistic for a GTA game. what I noticed in 4 however, was that realism in the gameplay was not to bad, it was the environment and the storyline that were to realistic. the whole thing was very heavy and not very much fun. on the other hand you have games like SR3 where everything is just so goofy it is hard to be immersed at all.

I think, as others have said, that San Andreas had a nice balance of realism and silly. I would like to see them make that even better in 5. realistic driving and shooting is always good. the story line should make sense and be serious but not to the degree where I feel like I am watching a Law and Order episode. How about a seriousness level of Psych. I would like Hollywood realism, that is no crazy aliens or sci-fi stuff but cars blow up when you shoot them and guys run around duel welding machine pistols.

I think people should commit suicide at random (not to much) and your car (not just if its damaged) should stall or die if you drive it long. Also, I think cars running on of gas could work suprisingly well. it should be when you hit a pay toll on the bridge to broker. Just slow down at the marker until the gas fills up.(gas staion of course)

thats realy broing NeelReel, but the suicides could work into like a fame and honor system, if you save a person, then you might get media attention for it, and may have to postpone a hiest because of the attention. grahpics wise tho, if it is better then RDR, then thats going to be pefect. RDR is great looking, and feeling, and if they can over a acheive that, then thats going to be the best game of the year, added on with the gameplay

POLICE BIKES!!! We only saw a secret one online on GTA 4 TBOGT and personally I'd like to see a return for this awesome vehicle... Reply if you agree or disagree.

I think pedestrians should have cameras at airports and behind barriers you see them boarding planes, etc.

Also the attention to detail in 2K's Mafia 2 would be an interesting aspect of the game, What do you think?

I think there should be better traffic. I mean like they follow traffic rules, and if you speed and the police are nearby they'll chase you.

Personally, I think moving violations should be enforced. I've been frustrated time and time again as each iteration of Grand Theft Auto failed to feature functional turn signals. In 2008's Grand Theft Auto IV, we clearly saw other motorists use their vehicles' turn signals, but players were not able to. I searched through the game manual's controller diagram, tried every button on my controller, searched the Internet for instructions, but no action I took seemed to activate turn signals. The tease of watching NPCs use their own turn signals and then futilely attempting to use mine was nearly too much to bear, and I gave up on the game shortly after I began it. Should GTA V not feature turn signals, I will lose complete faith in Rockstar Games and their ability to develop quality digital entertainment. Keeping on the subject of moving violations, I have driven past countless police cruisers with one or more lights on my vehicle not functioning at all, and no action was taken by them. They continued on their merry way, nary a care towards my reckless driving. I have also noticed the complete absence of speed limit notification signs on any Grand Theft Auto roadway. How is a Grand Theft Auto motorist to know whether or not he/she is committing an infraction of the law? Furthermore, I see no point in Grand Theft Auto games featuring stop signs or traffic lights. No matter the player's action(s) towards them, police and others' reactions are always the same: complete apathy! Like everyone else, I play Grand Theft Auto to simulate a detailed meta-existence, complete with functioning traffic laws; I do not play it to escape my own existence for an hour or so. Game after game, Rockstar Games continues to disappoint me with their lack of attention to detail regarding their digital roads, and I for one, am frustrated by it.

• Like 1

If graphics are like grand theft auto iv this game will have shit all to do after you complete the campaign as you probably know sanandreas was the best of the series!
Could you explain how any of that makes sense?
What he is trying to say is: If the graphics are that of IV, there will be nothing to do after the campaign; in my opinion San Andreas is the best in the series! Still doesn't make sense, unless somehow graphics correlate to level of fun in-game.

He means that that if they spend too much time on the graphics, there wont be enough time to make fun things. In SA the graphics were shit but you could do almost anything you want. In IV the graphics are amazing but the only things to do are kill people and drive around.

TyJamison, try not to quote or otherwise reply to posts that are more than 4 months old. It's poor etiquette and will lead to you getting trolled and abused.

It would be nice to use the spot lights on the police cars and the ones on the helicopters as well. It would make it more interesting if youre doing a vigilante mission at night in a neighborhood in ghanton, and youre shining the light back and forth between houses trying to spot the criminal hiding or jumping fences. It wouldnt be too difficut to implement, it would be part of the weapon selection list while youre in the car or heli. Once selected hit the trigger to turn on and just aim it around.

• Like 1

It would be nice to use the spot lights on the police cars and the ones on the helicopters as well. It would make it more interesting if youre doing a vigilante mission at night in a neighborhood in ghanton, and youre shining the light back and forth between houses trying to spot the criminal hiding or jumping fences. It wouldnt be too difficut to implement, it would be part of the weapon selection list while youre in the car or heli. Once selected hit the trigger to turn on and just aim it around.

on a helicopter that would be good, but i wouldnt really care for squad cars

I have also noticed the complete absence of speed limit notification signs on any Grand Theft Auto roadway. How is a Grand Theft Auto motorist to know whether or not he/she is committing an infraction of the law? Furthermore, I see no point in Grand Theft Auto games featuring stop signs or traffic lights.

sorry to tell you this but gta iv had speed limit signs you just had to look in the right place to see them.

on a helicopter that would be good, but i wouldnt really care for squad cars

Police choppers have had spotlights since GTAIII

So realistic up to the point where you have to take a piss and a dump. Go to the ghetto with Franklin and start calling them black honkys and they act G on you.

So realistic up to the point where you have to take a piss and a dump. Go to the ghetto with Franklin and start calling them black honkys and they act G on you.

and then they start shooting at you, but considering your demi-god like health and access to health cheats you overpower them and they end up dead.

and then they start shooting at you, but considering your demi-god like health and access to health cheats you overpower them and they end up dead.

That;s what I'm talking about