Yeah i love GTA just fine the way it is. Cruise control isn't too bad, but i would much prefer they were worrying about side missions and other details than stupid things like turn signals and real brand names...

What does realistic even mean? I don't want a simulator, i want the next GTA...

Cruise control almost makes it sound as though you look at the driving elements as a task though. I could see how it could possibly help when shooting in a moving car but would still rather see it left out.

I didn't really find it to make much difference. I mean its exactly the same but you don't hold the trigger, you just tap the bumper. It's a stupid feature, and the turning signals is even stupider. There's not enough buttons on the controller to have all these stupid functions.

Almost the same as GTA 4. Fix police, BETTER NPC's (best part of the game), better graphics, more realistic wanted system (such as 1 star is a ticket not an arrest), a SHIT ton more vehicles, more pedestrians on the streets, all buildings and rooms should be accessible, more weapons, huge map that takes 30-45 minutes driving just to get to the other side, speedometer in cars, better crashes, cars cant take as much damage, planes, trains, helicopter, every form of transportation in real life, bring back parachutes, able to have conversations with NPC's, let walking around the city not be as boring as it has been with stunning visuals, more alternate story routes. I would put more but i believe that is enough of getting my hopes up.

Even for a noob you sound like a fuckin retard. Think about it.... if the map is so big that it would take 30-45 minutes to drive across the damn thing..... You know how many fuckin buildings there would be?Making interiors to every fuckin building would take time, money and disc space when its completely unnessessary.

If I'm not mistaken, rockstar hired "game testers" over here in Scotland in around January, and they still say they are in the final phase of development, which I think means testing. So the storyline and the map must be huge if they're still testing, the working hours were like 10 hours a day, sundays off. It'll be massive, and that can only be a good thing, but the hiring more guys to add to the exsisting team makes me think that multiplayer must be more integral to the gameplay. Rockstar already have a huge team, so to hire more makes it seem like they need more players to take part in the story, that hints at multiplayer for me. Just my opinion anyway. That'll be more realisitc if you have other people in missions who don't just stand about. And the map must be more detailed, to me that'd explain why they were testing for so long, to test all the detailed exteriors/interiors. Things look good, if the police aren't as stupid as before, it should wipe the floor with Watch Dogs etc.

Guest Marney-1

Cruise control is reasonable, it came in handy a lot in SR3. Turn signals, however, are pointless.

I dunno, maybe you could send your pursuer the wrong way by indicating a left turn then quickly doing a right instead.

@SJJMcGhee Comparing Watch Dogs to GTA is a bit silly imo, completely different games.

so much realism that every leaf blowes in the wind, but leave out boring stuff like prison mentioned in other topics. cars should NOT be able to accelerate if its completely knackered. but a level of fun like being sent crazily thro the air. civs stay on floor when dead.

You should be able to steal people's clothes. There should still be shops, but if you're walking down the street and see a guy with a nice jacket, I think you should be able to steal it from him or kill him and take it. I think that would be cool. Either that or put ped's clothing in the clothes stores.

I found it hilarious how you could steal peoples clothes that they were wearing in Skyrim without them noticing. But that would be a cool idea, maybe if you could mug people you could demand money, shoes or a jacket or something.

I'd love a bit of mugging. Then I wouldn't have to kill someone at an ATM to get their $$$. I would like to see a bit more interaction with peds in general, perhaps random conversations that you could engage in, or people asking you questions, or even just swearing at people.

interacting to peds would be a lot better than people randomly yelling weird things that make no sense. because every time im in a car or walking down the street i hear people say "kiss my saggy balls!" (Sarcasim) :P

if they do include mugging then i hope they give you the money or you see them throw it on the ground, instead of Saints Row where they just crap the money out while their hands are in the air

You should be able to steal people's clothes. There should still be shops, but if you're walking down the street and see a guy with a nice jacket, I think you should be able to steal it from him or kill him and take it. I think that would be cool. Either that or put ped's clothing in the clothes stores.

I found it hilarious how you could steal peoples clothes that they were wearing in Skyrim without them noticing. But that would be a cool idea, maybe if you could mug people you could demand money, shoes or a jacket or something.

I'd love a bit of mugging. Then I wouldn't have to kill someone at an ATM to get their $$$. I would like to see a bit more interaction with peds in general, perhaps random conversations that you could engage in, or people asking you questions, or even just swearing at people.

interacting to peds would be a lot better than people randomly yelling weird things that make no sense. because every time im in a car or walking down the street i hear people say "kiss my saggy balls!" (Sarcasim) :P

if they do include mugging then i hope they give you the money or you see them throw it on the ground, instead of Saints Row where they just crap the money out while their hands are in the air

perhaps just a button assigned to 'interact' like hold it in when passing a civ and you'll hit them and take there wallet. you could then search the wallet and guess the code to his credit card and with financial terrors going on he might only have a couple of hundred in bank. but u only get 3 tries to guess the code.

Even for a noob you sound like a fuckin retard. Think about it.... if the map is so big that it would take 30-45 minutes to drive across the damn thing..... You know how many fuckin buildings there would be?Making interiors to every fuckin building would take time, money and disc space when its completely unnessessary.

Someone's butthurt.

I would really like gore in GTA V to be taken to the next level. We havn't seen anyone getting shot in the trailer or screenshots yet so we don't know how real the blood and gore will be. If you played MP3 or RDR you know that Rockstar has been making realistic bullet entry wounds (and exit wounds). But I want more. I want to be able to blow people's chests open with a mossberg and snipe heads clean off with brains flying out. I want to see the kind of blood and gore you'd find in a zombie game like L4D. Limbs should be able to be cut or blown off. I also want to be able to beat someones face with a bat until there face is a gurgling mess. What do you guys think? Would it be too controversial and traumatizing?

Here are some examples of successfull gore in video games:

L4Gore--article_image.jpg

fallout-gore.jpg

dead-rising-20060803051955996.jpg

I'm sure whatever Rockstar has in store for us will be amazing :)

i think that gore would be perfect in GTAV, but too a realistic extent, like i don't expect to see a 9mm blowing holes in a body, but for a shotgun, that would be more acceptable.

The way GTA5 should be more realistic is to have the most realistic sounding explosions and gunshots. The weapon sound effects should be more realistic than in GTA4. I predict they will be anyway. I hope we get a lot of weapons, too.

Maybe, if the gore is realistic, the graphics are like WATCH_DOGS, the sounds are better, and there are more peds, and there is more traffic then MAYBE, juuuussst mayybe the game could be good...ONLY GOOOD. But as long as Michael's eyes don't scare the shit outta me everytime I play as him, I think things will be just swell! *swings arms*

Maybe, if the gore is realistic, the graphics are like WATCH_DOGS, the sounds are better, and there are more peds, and there is more traffic then MAYBE, juuuussst mayybe the game could be good...ONLY GOOOD. But as long as Michael's eyes don't scare the shit outta me everytime I play as him, I think things will be just swell! *swings arms*

your standards need some re-evaluating, like for example maybe a great storyline would be something needed.

Well well well, when did you become the idea police?? Sure, a good storyline would be very good. But remember, alot of people look at the graphics, and physics, and gunplay for shooters nowaday. Watch_Dogs recieved best of show at E3 '12, ya know why??? Because of it's graphics, physics, and gunplay. Not because of the small story section we got to see. They said; " the graphics were just...stunning". People though it was going to be for Next-Gen consoles, but Ubisoft said it was going to be for current consoles, and PC. Half the stuff I see in analysis' about GTA V trailers 1-2 people say the graphics look terrific, not "HOPEFULLY THE STORY IS GOOD!*spoken with lisp*". YOU need to get YOUR standards re-evaluated, and start realizing what people like to see. Look up at the comments above mine and yours...they talked about physics, gunplay, and graphics. Half the forums on the GTA5 discussion have something to deal with physics! Not the story. The Map! Not the story. The GUNS!!! Not the story. >:)

I hate realism. Remember in Vice when you blew someone's head off? Blood would shoot out of the top of their head like a gyser. That shit was hilarious.

Now you can't even have fun on a motorcycle without worrying about dying if you fall off even once. Fuck realism it's ruining what a video game should be.

In every GTA you can have 10 weapons at the same time.

It would be more realistic if you could have only 3 weapons or something.

Weapon 1: Assault's or RPG's - On your back

Weapon 2: Pistol + knife - Somewhere under your jacket

Weapon 3: explosives (Grenade/C4) - Somewhere