this is my first topic so im sorry if i f**k up.

I dont know about you guys but i want to ware somthing nice then you get a complement from npc's or have your charecter in boots and underware only and people flip out (like GTA:SA). On sunny days if you ware heavy clothes like a coat/jaket your charecter has a bit less stamina cause hes hot, which will give it that realism factor many people crave, and that way you wont only be in one outfit the entire game cause you will want to change.

Edited by Marney-1
Topic merged

Maybe every six months in game you'd have to go to the dentist. Then when you get there they inform you that you have a cavity. So you proceed to kill everyone there, after they fix that cavity of course and sign you up for another check up in six months.

• Like 3

dont have characters running through walls, or street polls falling when the car crashes into it or the road disappearing when you driving fast, and if you get shot in the legs you cant run, and if you shot people depending on wear blood stay on there body or shirt, you can put real gas in the car, play football or basketball if the items are on the game, and buy real clothes

From what I think I was able to successfully decipher, I like your ideas. I think.

Guest Marney-1

I want to be able to turn light switches on and off, flush the toilet and turn the taps on. You could in Mafia 2 and I did those things because I could.

• Like 1

Much better police abilities, firetrucks wherever fire is located, taxi buses planes available for everyone and realistic routes and extremely realistic graphics

That's a great idea! You were saying about realistic routes which, in my opinion, definitely needs to happen, I quite like the idea of an airfield being in the country and you can fly to the city as a passenger commuting or just by yourself in your own plane...

I feel like it needs to be realistic enough to keep a serious tone, but with bits of comic relief. If gta 5 gets too far out there, or too weird, it turns into saints row.

Yeah, San Andreas was perfect!

You should be able to steal people's clothes. There should still be shops, but if you're walking down the street and see a guy with a nice jacket, I think you should be able to steal it from him or kill him and take it. I think that would be cool. Either that or put ped's clothing in the clothes stores.

I found it hilarious how you could steal peoples clothes that they were wearing in Skyrim without them noticing. But that would be a cool idea, maybe if you could mug people you could demand money, shoes or a jacket or something.

I think the protagonist should decide his own sexual interest...kidding

I want to be able to turn light switches on and off, flush the toilet and turn the taps on. You could in Mafia 2 and I did those things because I could.

I hope for stuff like that to. I hope Rockstar take ideas from Mafia II and The Godfather II e:g businesses, clothes. props, your own crew, etc

I think it should be as realistic as possible. People say that L.A. Noire was boring because it was too realistic. I thought that's what made it fun. GTA would be more enjoyable if it were realistic. They should also try to limit the profanity in GTA. It gets annoying after a while.

You obviously do not know what GTA is about --'

Yea, too much realism would totaly ruin the game, but graphics, vehicles,guns ( and its associated things) , players and NPCs, all those should be as real looking, feeling, and acting as possible.

• Like 1

I think it should be as realistic as the series has been for the most part. The story, characters and dialogue should be extremely realistic, while the company/brand names, slogans and ads should be ridiculously unrealistic. Being wacky and over the top worked great for Saint's Row 3, but it's just not GTA.

I hope the fake slogans are more creative than what we've seen so far, I mean, "Putting the FU in fumigate"? Usually they have a double-meaning, but that one didn't. It just didn't make any sense.

• Like 1

Yea, too much realism would totaly ruin the game, but graphics, vehicles,guns ( and its associated things) , players and NPCs, all those should be as real looking, feeling, and acting as possible.

Yeah, I agree, I hate the way NPC's always look the same, I hope to see less of that in GTA V.

In IV, they had lots of identical NPC's but wore different clothes which I suppose was alright.

Guest Marney-1

I think it should be as realistic as the series has been for the most part. The story, characters and dialogue should be extremely realistic, while the company/brand names, slogans and ads should be ridiculously unrealistic. Being wacky and over the top worked great for Saint's Row 3, but it's just not GTA.

I hope the fake slogans are more creative than what we've seen so far, I mean, "Putting the FU in fumigate"? Usually they have a double-meaning, but that one didn't. It just didn't make any sense.

FUCK YOU.

• Like 2

I think GTA 5 should have more realistic water, grass, tree's, mountains, cars, car crashes, and houses.

Definitely, and bring back the garages at safehouses, it's so annoying coming outta your apartment and the fucking cab driver hitting your rides!

I hope you can go under water again like in San Andreas.

• Like 1

I honestly think it would be kool if there was a speedometer, a cruise control, turning signals, everything they didn't put in GTA 4.

Definitely, the speedometer would be cool, but it's always bothered me not having turning signals for some reason, so, it's one thing I really want.

Cruise Control sounds cool.

Definitely, and bring back the garages at safehouses, it's so annoying coming outta your apartment and the fucking cab driver hitting your rides!

Yeah, that would of been nice for that special custom paint job Lambo that Bernie's friend (lover) gives you. I never drove it because I didn't want to scratch it, because you can't fix it or it's color will get changed to some dark green. Then one day, I had a cab take me home and he just plows into it. If I had a garage maybe that cab driver would still be alive....

• Like 2

Almost the same as GTA 4. Fix police, BETTER NPC's (best part of the game), better graphics, more realistic wanted system (such as 1 star is a ticket not an arrest), a SHIT ton more vehicles, more pedestrians on the streets, all buildings and rooms should be accessible, more weapons, huge map that takes 30-45 minutes driving just to get to the other side, speedometer in cars, better crashes, cars cant take as much damage, planes, trains, helicopter, every form of transportation in real life, bring back parachutes, able to have conversations with NPC's, let walking around the city not be as boring as it has been with stunning visuals, more alternate story routes. I would put more but i believe that is enough of getting my hopes up.

The same gun pulling system as gta IV, just as max payne 3 blood where you have been hit, the ability to bandage your wounds and wash your clothes...

easier car handling, ped's reacting on bad hygiene..

Police system like Mafia II