I hope they make the A.I more realistic, for example you mentioned police and emergency services, in Iv both the Police and the Paramedics would ram down a bunch of pedestrians just to get to you, or someone else, and the police would be able to keep up with you in there Ford Crowns even if you was in the fastest car in the game lol

Highways with more than two lanes.

Wind shield wipers for when it rains. Garbage trucks that pick up garbage. Planes and helicopters that have no height limit. Parachutes like in 'GTA IV' and traffic lights with two or three lights on them like in 'GTA IV'.

On-screen speedometers for when you're driving.

Helicopters have a height limit because it needs needs more oxygen then a jet, this is because the Jet turbines sucks in the air. Still though you want realistic their will be height limits.

• Like 1

Less than 'GTA IV' but more than any of the 'Saints Row' series. But just note, the longer it take for the game to come out, the better and more in-depth it will most likely be. Unless they're just adding more to the game.

Much better police abilities, firetrucks wherever fire is located, taxi buses planes available for everyone and realistic routes and extremely realistic graphics

• Like 1

I think it should be as realistic as possible. People say that L.A. Noire was boring because it was too realistic. I thought that's what made it fun. GTA would be more enjoyable if it were realistic. They should also try to limit the profanity in GTA. It gets annoying after a while.

• Like 1

when You Get 1 star cops should pull you over with a ticket not automatically Your Busted!

If you get pulled over with 1 star you deserve to get busted.

• Like 3

when You Get 1 star cops should pull you over with a ticket not automatically Your Busted!

Although that is a good idea, there may be an underlying reason that you are automatically busted regardless of the amount of stars you get, one possibly being that you are a full time criminal unlike the pedestrian who occasionally speeds or forgets to buckle up.

yeah but at the begging what if you do not do crimes and shit and you get a tikect

Although that is a good idea, there may be an underlying reason that you are automatically busted regardless of the amount of stars you get, one possibly being that you are a full time criminal unlike the pedestrian who occasionally speeds or forgets to buckle up.

Yeah but at the beginning, what if you do not do crimes and shit and you get a ticket?

That's why I said there may be an underlying reason. It's still a good idea, but after reading this (http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=475147) I'm more leaning toward this system, especially the witness feature.

I feel like it needs to be realistic enough to keep a serious tone, but with bits of comic relief. If gta 5 gets too far out there, or too weird, it turns into saints row.

• Like 1

I would like to add realism to gta for example all cars would use up fuel like real cars.

I would like to add realism so that you only have 1 life like in real life.

You should be able to steal people's clothes. There should still be shops, but if you're walking down the street and see a guy with a nice jacket, I think you should be able to steal it from him or kill him and take it. I think that would be cool. Either that or put ped's clothing in the clothes stores.

• Like 1

You should be able to steal people's clothes. There should still be shops, but if you're walking down the street and see a guy with a nice jacket, I think you should be able to steal it from him or kill him and take it. I think that would be cool. Either that or put ped's clothing in the clothes stores.

I found it hilarious how you could steal peoples clothes that they were wearing in Skyrim without them noticing. But that would be a cool idea, maybe if you could mug people you could demand money, shoes or a jacket or something.

I think gta 5 should be realistic but to a certain point. I think it would be realistic to see traffic jams at certain times of the day and maybe actual traffic updates, actual weather updates, maybe construction that last a few in game days and give you a detour of some sort. Thats all I have for now

Edited by Radiocity
Merged - Please use the search feature.

I found it hilarious how you could steal peoples clothes that they were wearing in Skyrim without them noticing. But that would be a cool idea, maybe if you could mug people you could demand money, shoes or a jacket or something.

I'd love a bit of mugging. Then I wouldn't have to kill someone at an ATM to get their $$$. I would like to see a bit more interaction with peds in general, perhaps random conversations that you could engage in, or people asking you questions, or even just swearing at people.