Over the years GTA has been very realistic and very over the top at times which is great fun and interesting. But should it be more realistic?

How do you think airplanes and airports should operate in the game?

Police?

Other emergency services?

Taxis/Buses?

What are you're opinions?

Airports should always be on strike, the police should have to open a complaints investigation every time they kill an innocent bystander and buses should be full of smelly foreigners and idiotic youths with their shitty iPads blaring shitty music throughout the bus. Also the buses should be cancelled 25% of the time, to add to the suspense.

• Like 3

Paramedics should be seen completing health and safety forms before picking someone up off the floor.

• Like 1

^lol

You should have to literally undress articles of clothing of your choice before you save and go to bed. No skipping through in-game time...just black screen, like the back of your eyelids would be. Then dress yourself article by article when you wake up.

^ that would be boring bro... in RDR, you sleep with a shotgun on your back...

I think like RDR, you should see where are your weapons, and the arresting system should be more realistic.

• Like 1

Well, at least in GTA IV you actually pulled your guns out of your jacket. It looked ridiculous pulling an rpg out of your coat, but it was better than the gun appearing out of thin air.

• Like 1

^ that would be boring bro... in RDR, you sleep with a shotgun on your back...

I think like RDR, you should see where are your weapons, and the arresting system should be more realistic.

Which would limit the weapons you can carry, which in turn will make the game less fun.

If graphics are like grand theft auto iv this game will have shit all to do after you complete the campaign as you probably know sanandreas was the best of the series!

• Like 1

If graphics are like grand theft auto iv this game will have shit all to do after you complete the campaign as you probably know sanandreas was the best of the series!

Could you explain how any of that makes sense?

• Like 3

Could you explain how any of that makes sense?

What he is trying to say is:

If the graphics are that of IV, there will be nothing to do after the campaign; in my opinion San Andreas is the best in the series!

Still doesn't make sense, unless somehow graphics correlate to level of fun in-game.

• Like 3

Pedestrians with some sort of mp3 player, working payphones, useable airports and city buses, the ability to swim under water, street lights with turn signals, the ability to use turn signals in cars, cops riding bicycles, destructible environments and no I'm not JUT talking about lights and signs and garbage cans, NOT getting shot at for resisting arrest, more animals, working amusement park(s), more weather options like snow, hurricanes (stronger storms), maybe an earthquake within the story since it DOES take place in CA, entrance to just about any building, trains like 'GTA: SA' had, and anything else I missed I'm sure will be mentioned in further comments.

• Like 1

what if you kept the guns in the trunk of the vehicle your using.... idk.

And loose the whole stash worth $100,000 in 1 second when you crash your car? I prefer pulling them out of your coat pocket.

• Like 1

Let's face it, too much realism would ruin the game, which is why it's important to add a level of fun within the game. Tweaking a few things from GTA IV, such as the turning angle and suspension of cars, aswell as more realistic NPC actions/movements would work fine for me. I don't want to see NPC's writhing about on the floor, then getting up and staggering away after I've shot them in the face.

dont have characters running through walls, or street polls falling when the car crashes into it or the road disappearing when you driving fast, and if you get shot in the legs you cant run, and if you shot people depending on wear blood stay on there body or shirt, you can put real gas in the car, play football or basketball if the items are on the game, and buy real clothes

• Like 1

i think gta5 should have just the right balance, just like san andreas did...a lil humour here nd there nd it gave you the sense that you were playing a game...if its too real it cant be fun

Nice opinions everyone. I remember this guy on youtube Olli43 I think you called him saying that it would be cool to go sking which I think is a fantastic and very imaginative idea. What do you think of that idea?

i think gta5 should have just the right balance, just like san andreas did...a lil humour here nd there nd it gave you the sense that you were playing a game...if its too real it cant be fun

I agree completely but GTA IV annoyed with buses only appearing in missions and planes only taxied around the airport for no reason. Things like that should deffinetly be looked at and improved on in my opinion

• Like 1

Highways with more than two lanes.

Wind shield wipers for when it rains. Garbage trucks that pick up garbage. Planes and helicopters that have no height limit. Parachutes like in 'GTA IV' and traffic lights with two or three lights on them like in 'GTA IV'.

On-screen speedometers for when you're driving.

when You Get 1 star cops should pull you over with a ticket not automatically Your Busted!

Although that is a good idea, there may be an underlying reason that you are automatically busted regardless of the amount of stars you get, one possibly being that you are a full time criminal unlike the pedestrian who occasionally speeds or forgets to buckle up.