dont have characters running through walls, or street polls falling when the car crashes into it or the road disappearing when you driving fast, and if you get shot in the legs you cant run, and if you shot people depending on wear blood stay on there body or shirt, you can put real gas in the car, play football or basketball if the items are on the game, and buy real clothes

Exactly i hated when the road dissapeard just because i was going to fast,the pop up barriers that you do not see until you crash into them.I hope the sense of speed is better than in IV.

What about taking damage in cars? I think it makes sense, bullets are going to pass through a car with no problem. I just really hated how in IV you would get into a car while being chased by the police and then get shot to death while you are hot wiring the car. I also think in car damage from crashing would be annoying, maybe if it the damage was minimal.

I think this is one area that I would be willing to take a loss of realism, even just a little bit. Not saying that there should not be any in car damage, just limit it a little.

I don't want to fall from buildings accidently again. Please add that swingset shit in V too xD

We at R* are proud to announce that the swingset shit will make a return in GTAV, thank you for your suggestions.

• Like 1