Macavelli

Ghettos around L.S

I think a DLC revolving around the gangs sounds very possible, and its something that i would love to see.

i dont want a remake of SA but it has been my favourite GTA up to now and would love to see a DLC similar

Cj will not return, not his descendants or other known characters. Just a picture of cj hanging in the bar or something just like Claude in 4.

I think a DLC revolving around the gangs sounds very possible, and its something that i would love to see.

i dont want a remake of SA but it has been my favourite GTA up to now and would love to see a DLC similar

Yeah, I hope there is one since the main game will most likely focus on a different aspect. Something like TBoGT or TLaD, using the same map and intertwining with the main storyline, but with different characters and a different stories, with lots of missions and new features. That is what I call a good DLC that I'm willing to spend money on.

• Like 1

^ You hit it right on the spot. I just hope they dont do stupid DLC's like "Multiplayer character packs" or anything like that. The DLC in GTA IV was probably the best DLC i have ever played. Hey if it ain't broke don't fix it. And intertwining storylines are more popular then ever right now.

Well RDR did have a few MP character packs, but R* tried to release as many as possible free of charge. I think if Sony and/or Microsoft hadn't been so pissy they'd have released more free.

I hope the ghettos feel like the actual ghettos in this game. I want Peds to be arguing alot, like a crazy chick beating on some man for cheating on her, maybe have some emergency vehicles parked outside someones house with police questioning witnesses etc. Have more big fights between groups of young men, fights that you can watch escalate to a possible gunfight which would lead to one of the nosey peds calling 911 then the emergency vehicles will arrive like I mentioned earlier. At midnight I want very few peds to be in the streets and the ones who are outside need to look like they're about to shoot someone or like they're scared as shit because they feel like they might get shot. I want to see real scenarios happening that has absolutely nothing to do with the main story or protag unless you choose to have a hand in the chaos. The city and the ghettos really need to be alive.

I know it's a longshot but blockparties would be fucking awesome. That would really make the environment feel alive! Friday any1?

• Like 3

And don't forget the sound, walking around Liberty City there wasn't much in the way of background noise. There should be music blaring from houses, shouting, arguing, people having sex. A simple audio file can turn the city from one devoid of life to a living world that you become immersed in.

And don't forget the sound, walking around Liberty City there wasn't much in the way of background noise. There should be music blaring from houses, shouting, arguing, people having sex. A simple audio file can turn the city from one devoid of life to a living world that you become immersed in.

I would've mentioned that but I ran out of characters. I want to here babies crying, dogs barking, gunshots, and police sirens in the ghetto.

Maybe throw in some open air drug markets on the corners of Los Santos, kinda like those seen in "The Wire" and "The Corner".

Peds buying and selling drugs, thugs on lookout, shouting "5-0" when they see a police car, stick up artists etc.

• Like 1

Maybe throw in some open air drug markets on the corners of Los Santos, kinda like those seen in "The Wire" and "The Corner".

Peds buying and selling drugs, thugs on lookout, shouting "5-0" when they see a police car, stick up artists etc.

that 5-0 would be perfect.

• Like 1

I hope the ghettos feel like the actual ghettos in this game. I want Peds to be arguing alot, like a crazy chick beating on some man for cheating on her, maybe have some emergency vehicles parked outside someones house with police questioning witnesses etc. Have more big fights between groups of young men, fights that you can watch escalate to a possible gunfight which would lead to one of the nosey peds calling 911 then the emergency vehicles will arrive like I mentioned earlier. At midnight I want very few peds to be in the streets and the ones who are outside need to look like they're about to shoot someone or like they're scared as shit because they feel like they might get shot. I want to see real scenarios happening that has absolutely nothing to do with the main story or protag unless you choose to have a hand in the chaos. The city and the ghettos really need to be alive.

I know it's a longshot but blockparties would be fucking awesome. That would really make the environment feel alive! Friday any1?

There should be No-Go areas in South Central and East L.A. Just like in real life.

Where police won't attempt to follow you unless they have more force ( like say SWAT/Noose ).

It should be the more power and influence you have over local gangs. The more they will obstruct Law Enforcement when you drive through their areas. Even up to the point of attacking them to defend you.

Thank you, you're the guy i have been waiting for but i would hope to be a hispanic rockstar havent really had any protags of that ethnicity and it would be interesting.

Luis Lopez wasn't Hispanic enough for you?

It would be hilarious if they brung back Hostile neighborhoods like in the GTA3 era, i missed people actually picking a fight with you in GTAIV.... Like in VC when you drove into Little Haiti to get to Kauffman Cabs and youd be welcomed with a hail of gunfire, or wasting time watching the Cubans and the Haitians go at it between the borders of both turfs, made it fun to sneak around areas.

• Like 2

Dominicans are basically black.

True, but it is on the island of Hispaniola.

Also, I love the idea of the gangs calling "5-0" and intimidating people who go by. It kinda happened in IV in Holland, but it was only ever mission contextual.

It would be hilarious if they brung back Hostile neighborhoods like in the GTA3 era, i missed people actually picking a fight with you in GTAIV.... Like in VC when you drove into Little Haiti to get to Kauffman Cabs and youd be welcomed with a hail of gunfire, or wasting time watching the Cubans and the Haitians go at it between the borders of both turfs, made it fun to sneak around areas.

Yep, they definitely need dangerous areas. There weren't any in IV. I don't want it as bad as Saint Mark's in GTA III though.

• Like 1

Guyz CJ iz in gta 5V. tat guy tat do gta5Videos sed so!

Just because these videos tell you this doesn't mean it's true, yes it is a rumor but CJ, and probably his whole family are dead. Every III ERA protagonist is on that grafitti in IV, along with CJ.

GTA5Videos know their stuff is rumors, but they tell you it like it's true. Unless Rockstar say so, it's false.

I like how you guys hate the idea of playing as a black or latino gang member, especially ViceMan " the honky hating machine "

You do know Anti honky Machine is a song by Public Enemy, right? I listen to rap too. Matter of fact it's the genre I grew up listening to primarily.

Also, show me where I said I hated SA, it's one of my favourite games ever, but I know when to let go of it unlike the little CJ fanboys who pray every night that he's in GTA V. My problem is not with SA, it is with those people.

On the side here, how popular is rap in Blighty? Do you hear it from car stereos or the windows of flats frequently?

Oh god yes, if you call the talentless shite that's churned out nowadays rap, I however do not listen to that stuff.

90's rap is the shit! Wiz Khalifa is actually the only good rapper, or, close to a rapper...

Dude, you just read my mind entirely ! I think it's too bad that R* won't focus on the gang area that much like in SA, since it's all about the money, but I really hope that there will be a DLC where your protag is a black gang member, working his way up in the gang...my dreams would come true, and I would die in peace. Also, I would play GTA V for couple of years, and delete all my lame ass games I have !

Reminisce, and all of you ghetto fans here, pray for the best <3

• Like 1