Sign in to follow this  
JamieMilne

Rockstar News

They do, but North was a major resource when RDR was released, and helped with it. They said in an interview that before a big release they gather resourcs from all their studios, which makes sense. And concidering North also has the biggest team for R*'s online network? They'll probably be doing a lot of the network side of things. But yeah, i think Read Dead is definitely in development, whether or not this is related, is anyone's guess.

GTA DLC is definitely another guess. The start of development for GTA 6 is also a very slim chance. R* do need to hit that new GTA per console generation deadline at some point.

I think GTA 6 is a real possibility. GTA is the big money spinner, and we know from the bullshit that is GTA Online that Rockstar are all about the monies now.

• Like 1

well they'd be fools to pass on a potential money maker in red dead... if that's not already nearing completion, then rockstar really did only focus on GTAO for these past couple of years... and it's a shame really, because that diminishes their solid core of fun additions to gaming... even another max payne would be a lot of fun...

Leslie Benzies has apparently left R* today? After being on sabbitical since GTA V's PS4 & PC release.

So in other words, he's done fuck all for the last year, and has now left. Maybe that's the reason for all these new job placements. They're probably shuffling ready for a new game or GTA dlc.

• Like 1

I had Red Dead as a topic in the news app on my phone, I got pissed off and removed it because cunts are still putting out articles with the exact same info from 8 months ago. The "ex-Rockstar employee" leaking details of Legends of the West and how there'll be three characters etc. etc. They're all exactly the same articles nearly word for word - hardly news, more like clickbait.

RAWR.

Leslie Benzies has apparently left R* today? After being on sabbitical since GTA V's PS4 & PC release.

So in other words, he's done fuck all for the last year, and has now left. Maybe that's the reason for all these new job placements. They're probably shuffling ready for a new game or GTA dlc.

And now he's apparently suing for $150 million in royalties owed. http://www.polygon.com/2016/4/12/11414028/leslie-benzies-lawsuit-rockstar-north-take-two-interactive

I can't help but wonder if this will throw a wrench in Rockstar's already slow-as-shit release shedule (if he's already worked on future games, will they have to pay him royalties or try and cut out his input?). I also kind of wonder if they've been stretching this GTAO DLC stuff so thin because of his departure i nthe first place.

Most likely to be an RDR themed DLC for GTA Online...

Introducing a new vehicle type, Horses, with hundreds of customisation options to spend your cash on...

New game mode called Cattle Drive.  Buy up some cattle then drive them halfway across the map before a cunt in a hydra blows it all to shit...

• Like 5