Sign in to follow this  
JamieMilne

Rockstar News

Guest Marney1

It's a shame really, i would've loved RDR on PC. Oh well, what's next?

L.A. Noire and Max Payne 3 on PC plus Red Dead Redemption Game Of The Year Edition coming October 11th (US) 14th (Europe).

reddeadgoty_packshot.jpg

How long after max Payne 3s release do you think rockstar will wait to give us more info on GTA 5? How long do they usually wait

Guest Marney1

How long after max Payne 3s release do you think rockstar will wait to give us more info on GTA 5? How long do they usually wait

Maybe a few screens middle of next month.

I said maybe.

• Like 1

^That's pretty much what I remember about jailbreaking Apple products. People were pissed at all the limitations so they jailbroke them to make them better, not just get free things.

Necro reply but uh - It's alot like Jtagging, originally created for amateur development purposes unfortunately a side effect is it enables piracy.

rockstar wants all gta cities in one game. eventually

http://uk.ign.com/ar...20a6d755c000075

I really hope that his will be "GTA VI". I think this could be done with expansion packs (kids call them DLC today). After developing and publishing the original-GTA VI Rockstar could just focus on making new cities and storylines, instead of unnecessary graphics polishing. I mean, I want to see new cities, I don't give a rats dick about graphics - it's all about the gameplay and open world.

Rockstar North are looking for specific job roles: Animator, Technical Facial Animator, UI Programmer,Network Programmer, interior Artists, Environment Artists etc.

https://twitter.com/KevinDekoninck/status/683209228673236992

North would only be working on GTA or Red Dead imo, so i think this large influx of job offers could be a hint that production for the next RD is happening!