MichealMM

Jack Marston [Spoilers]

There is a question mark icon in Blackwater (I forget what the random missions are called. Random Stranger? Meh). Talk to that guy, he'll send you on your way. When you find Ross, you duel him. The End. Properly.

yes but after he kills john marston and you turn into jack marston he goes off your map. A side mission allows you to find him on the map and finish him off once and for all and get revenge for killing your dad. This is what i wanted to find out from this topic. So cheers everyone who helped, i've killed him now :)

MMM

*facepalms* I know this, i've played through the game three times. I was referring to the guy you have to go to to initiate the side quest.

Does anyone know if theres a way to keep the buffalo in Great Plains from dying out when you hunt them? Will they multiply if you leave them alone for a while?

I feel like I'm the only person on this earth that appreciates Jack Marston.

Historically, most "cowboys" and what have you, were actually youths in their early 20's out west looking for adventure.

Plus I like his cowboy outfit more than John's.