Lol what about a Minecraft easter egg. You fall into a cave in the woods and there's a creeper lol.

Terrible idea, I'm sure you don't need any explaining.

Paranormal stuff is cool but it doesn't feel like R*. Atleast I don't think something like UFOs will play a big part of the game.

Maybe there's a friend in the game who believes in conspiracy theories and all that stuff, that would be fun.

Easter eggs are always planted around the cities though wich is always fun to find. :)

there was that character in the casting call that thinks that republicans are conspiring to take over america, which sounds like me.

What new myths would you guys like to see in GTA V?

black men that arent thieving rapist gang members

but then i suppose the game wouldnt really be that realistic

*makes mental note to add you on PSN*

WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO WIN-DI-GO...

• Like 1

Myths? yeah..of course...it would be awesome but those myths would have to be difficult to see or find because the interesting thing is that gamers might express their opinions and Internet would be plenty of rumours and myths. I'll really enjoy...sure.

Another thing I wish in the game is that we could find in the newspaper of the game, Internet or tabloids, news about things we would had done. For example if you make explode a gas station, it appears in the news (newspaper, tv, Internet). So perhaps there would be others pieces of news where you could find odd issuess (serial killers, strange animals, area 51, caves in mountains, tombs...who knows) and we could check it.

There could easily be plenty hiddens caves in those mountains.....

http://www.google.co...,r:12,s:0,i:105

Yeah but what's in those Caves?

Human trafficking, cocain, and hydroponic weed gardens.

• Like 2

Giant sharks or sea monsters!!!since they say that the ocean is fully detailed we could explore the sea in a sub(suposly they appear in a screenshot) think about it anything could be lurking down there

• Like 1

can't we think about this i mean we all know there should be ghost cars and Bigfoot

The myths in SA made for a lot of fun, I wouldn't mind more creepy places and 'ghost' glitches. Actually with the size of the map they could have a cabin in the mountains with some chainsaw-weilding maniac....

• Like 1

Im thinking they might put like a giant ass squid in the depths of the ocean.. so when we're cruising in our subs we get the shit scared outta us.. hah just a thought.. I wonder what kind of shit they will actually put in the ocean though???

I think they should include some things along the lines of the caves containing ancient temples and artifacts in FarCry 3. I especially liked the mission where you find that ancient Chinese ship underground. First time I saw that I was like WOW. Of course I don't think it would be as extensive in GTA V but a few caves like that would be sweet.

A secret underground creature might make for some entertainment...

The ocean's invitingly dark, lush green color turns black as an indistinguishable wall of shadow rushes through it about 200 meters ahead of you. You glance at your radar and send off a ping, but all that shows up is the outline of the majestic, thriving reef you just passed. You glance back, and notice that it is now completely devoid of all life. The critters weaving in and out of its many gaps and branches are gone, its immense length totally absent of the teeming sub-aquatic community that thrived and played not 30 seconds ago. Nary a bubble rises from it, its unnatural stillness a disturbing sight. Becoming panicked, you return to the controls of your sub, turning all of its exterior lights to their maximum settings. You ease forward on the throttle when the shadow returns, an otherworldly, baritone screeching sound that is more felt than heard accompanying it. You hurriedly descend the remaining 5 fathoms to the ocean floor, and notice its strange texture, strikingly different than the pale white sand that you've seen elsewhere. The floor appeared to be composed of thousands of round, cream-colored rocks and similarly colored long and narrow stones. You can't place the unusual character of the seabed, but you dismiss it in respect to the threat that you feel. Straining to see ahead of you, you scan the depths...

Nothing.

The ocean ahead of you is empty, save for floating detritus that can't quite be identified. You cautiously advance your throttle forward, and you're startled as an object smacks against your screen with a resounding *thud*. You pause and drop your controller with a sharp inward gasp, anxiously scanning the map that shows up. You abruptly realize that there simply is no map. The entire Map screen is an entrancing, near-black blue, like a starless summer sky at twilight above the Alamo Sea. Regaining your breath (and your courage), you pick up your controller and are shocked by its heat. ...Could I possibly have been gripping it that hard?, you ask yourself. Shaking your head, you consider turning on a small light in the room, but decide against it for fear of ruining the atmosphere. Resuming your gameplay, you glance at the piece of debris that startled you, and can make out the shine of reflective vinyl from a running shoe. Normally, this wouldn't be an unusual sight, save for the red tint flowing from its opening, staining the murky depths. You fill with horror as you see the broken ankle protruding from the shoe, its slowly disintegrating sock throwing fragments of bright pink and white cotton into the ocean ahead of you. You frantically send out another ping, revealing a cloud of dots on your sonar. Realizing that you are in a debris field, composed of decaying clothes and body parts, you rush upwards, ascending all-too-slowly. The screeching sound returns, growing to an unbearably loud roar, and your screen abruptly goes black.