I'm really interested how the woods will look in the night, like in 1 am...scary_forest_2.jpg

omg pleeeease dont be too creepy lmao xD Oh I also have an awesome idea. Know how on Just Cause 2 when you fly over to the island on the top left corner and your planes or boat just dies? lol They could do that with this sorta thing, driving in the woods but you get to a creepy part and your car just dies and won't start. That would be cool ;)

It doesn't happen, I mean the crashing and everything after you complete that mission to fly over there...after that, it's just another island.

I'm really interested how the woods will look in the night, like in 1 am...scary_forest_2.jpg

omg pleeeease dont be too creepy lmao xD Oh I also have an awesome idea. Know how on Just Cause 2 when you fly over to the island on the top left corner and your planes or boat just dies? lol They could do that with this sorta thing, driving in the woods but you get to a creepy part and your car just dies and won't start. That would be cool ;)

It doesn't happen, I mean the crashing and everything after you complete that mission to fly over there...after that, it's just another island.

I don't think that comment made much sense...lol It does happen, until you complete the mission. That comment should of really only had a place if what I said didn't happen in the game..

Moving on

Guest Marney-1

What new myths would you guys like to see in GTA V?

Al Qaeda would be a good one.

A secret island hidden somewhere far off the coast.

Would be cool to have a small island that isn't on the map, with lots of mystery behind it. Would be more mysterious if it was genuinely hard to locate. Like if you had to fly out to sea in the right direction for around 15 real minutes until you get to it. But not a corny mysterious island like the one in Just Cause 2. It should have weird things on it that will make us ask lots of questions and be pretty creepy, especially at night

Beign at night in a forrest,when your car is out of gasoline, crreeppyy... Realistic darkness would be cool...

Beign at night in a forrest,when your car is out of gasoline, crreeppyy... Realistic darkness would be cool...

A new myth , maybe a lost spirit with a machete

i like the idea where your car randomly stops in the middle of nowhere at 1 in the morning you take out your phone and try to call your cousin... call failed... you try calling the girl you humped last night...call failed.. seconds later a dusty rusted old truck truck slowly drives up next to your car then parks in front of you.... two dark figures come out of the car and start walking torward you... you see to your astonishment its a old man and a young man in his teenage years... they act friendly as would a good neighbor... the tells you in a country conferderate slang talk that theres a gas station up the road and offered you a ride... you think think about the circumstances and without a choice you say yes. as you get in the car you have no idea that you are going to your DOOM by the hands of deadly, cruel, unmerciful, inhumain serial killers!............ it would be as a side misson or story where you end up in a torture hospital bed like heavy rain... or they relese you in the woods and the hunt you like in crimanal minds... i like the second one it would be fun runing away in terror haha.

What new myths would you guys like to see in GTA V?

black men that arent thieving rapist gang members

but then i suppose the game wouldnt really be that realistic

Hilarious. <_<

It would be funny if slenderman becomes the new bigfoot in terms of rumours of what's lurking around the woods at night.

Hopefully R* actually adds something along the lines of bigfoot this time, the only problem is it wouldn't be a myth for long unless they make the spawn rate of whatever mythical creature they used 1 in 10000.

There were tons of myths in San Andreas, many of them didn't even exist like BigFoot (or did he?) so they don't need to physically include a bigfoot, they could just have clues scattered around and stuff like that.

There were tons of myths in San Andreas, many of them didn't even exist like BigFoot (or did he?) so they don't need to physically include a bigfoot, they could just have clues scattered around and stuff like that.

ya like a foot print, scratches on trees higher then bears can reach, clumps of fur stuck on ends of brances, and at night you can hear like a grumbling roar sound follwed by snaping branches and foot step sounds of running away.

A secret island hidden somewhere far off the coast.

It could be like the island on Lost with a hidden bunker and strange monsters that live inland.

Or maybe totally different like cannibals or zombies or something.

• Like 2

It would be funny if slenderman becomes the new bigfoot in terms of rumours of what's lurking around the woods at night.

I've always thought Slenderman would be a good fit in a modern GTA. Just in the middle of a huge forest, standing there, unkillable. and if you walk too close to him you just die, spontaneously.