Hello!

Do you think some myths of GTA SA will make a reappearance in GTA V?

For example ghost cars, secret rooms, ufos in the skies, suicidal photographers, serial killers, strange animals in forests, ghosts, etc.

Do you think that maybe Rockstar puts something deeply hidden into the game this time, seeing that the map is the biggest map they have ever done?

Cheers, LVDavid

Paranormal stuff is cool but it doesn't feel like R*. Atleast I don't think something like UFOs will play a big part of the game.

Maybe there's a friend in the game who believes in conspiracy theories and all that stuff, that would be fun.

Easter eggs are always planted around the cities though wich is always fun to find. :)

all those things in SA are bullshit.

-the ghost cars were just regular vehicles that happened to spawn on a slope, so they roll downhill.

-"secret" rooms are usually just parts of the map added for detail, or they are places for easter eggs.

-the ufos were supposed to be lights of planes added to the skies at night for detail.

-the suicidal photographer was just a scripted ped that spawns to take photos, similar to the soapboxxers, buskers etc.. in GTA IV. the reason the ped always walked into the water (and drowned) was because when the ped is released from the script, theres no path around, so the ped walks forward. if there was no water there, the ped would just keep walking forward.

-there was no serial killer. there were criminal peds like every gta that shoot at or run away from cops, thats about it. anything you see on youtube other than this is a mod.

-the only animals were birds, fish and other sea creatures. others seen on youtube are mods.

-there arent any ghosts, just misplaced peds. others seen on youtube are mods.

• Like 3

Yes they were bullshit, but the whole idea was that it caused some excitement and conspiracy. How did the bigfoot rumor even come about? but at least Rockstar took it jokingly with the RDR achievement "6 years in the making" when you kill a bigfoot. I hope there are some rumors to make the spirit live on! Like the serial killer one in SA was creepy, but awesome. I also hope there are thought provoking easter eggs, like the body bags in SA. All those little things just make the game seem more involving.

• Like 1

-there was no serial killer. there were criminal peds like every gta that shoot at or run away from cops, thats about it. anything you see on youtube other than this is a mod.

I think he was talking about the body bags you can find out in the desert.

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

I hope epsilon cult returns..........praise kifflom!

It's certainly a big possibility. We've been discussing the Epsilon Program here in our dedicated topic entitled Kifflom.

I read somewhere that BigFoot was planned to be a part of GTA SA but they took it out before completing the game. Is this true? Can anyone confirm (or deny)?

It is not true.

Anyways, I am sure we will see some mythical Easter Eggs like in every RockStar game, especially with such a huge map like GTA V. RockStar loves making players search for myths. In San Andreas, they put BigFoot onto the game map (seen from above), and I remember that many players spent weeks and months searching for BigFoot in that area because of that.

We will spend many months dicovering the map. :)

I would certainly hope so. I personally love all this stuff, can really add to the games atmosphere, like being in the woods on the night, can kinda give you that paranoid feeling. Bigfoot is almost certainly going to be a easter egg/rumour as bigfoot is actually part of the logo on the police car in the trailer. UFO's were hinted at in SA so I'd like to see them advance on that and serial killers? I think every GTA needs a serial killer lol They make very interesting characters.

big foot could easily be in this game from the screens we have seen the countryside looks huge even though it would really kill the realism effect in this game it would still be pretty cool to try and hunt him down

big foot does not even exist ask charles darwin why would a chimp evolve into a big foot he's too hairy and not smart enough so he dies out. x

It would be a great additionn to the game to juss be fooling around in the desert and u find a crashed ufo or a crazy looking animal/person that escaped from area 51

• Like 1

I would like to see a serial killer in those woods we saw in the trailer or a lunatic running around the forest and stabbing campers and stuff, maybe some clues about Bigfoot, like his footprint on the dirt, or something like that. Crashed UFO might be a good idea, but if they put something like that, 4 months after they release the game, there will be hundreds of posts and videos about "Alien spotted at the crashed UFO place !!!!!!" and they will be like "Ah I saw it, I put that on my mother, but I didn't capture it or record it because my PC is too slow (but good enough to run GTA V)...so yeah, that's about it :) oh yeah, maybe some body bags like in SA. XD

I think if R* actually put something into the game like a werewolf or bigfoot etc. It would just get found due to all the hunters out there, millions of videos on youtube would confirm it, and it would be kind of boring and stupid because there will be no mystery behind it. Its better when there are just clues or mysterious things in the game to let us come up with myths about why that particular strange thing is there. Or if they were to actually put in something like bigfoot then they should program it so that our character can almost never be close to it only in the very distance and it should be extremely rare to see and in the right circumstances, with an even rarer chance of getting close to it. And even then only seeing it for a spilt second. Also an almost zero chance of it killing you. But there is a chance. That would make it very mysterious and creepy when your all alone in the forests.

But mysterious clues or hints are the main things I want to find. Thats what makes it interesting :)

• Like 2

I'm really interested how the woods will look in the night, like in 1 am...scary_forest_2.jpg

omg pleeeease dont be too creepy lmao xD Oh I also have an awesome idea. Know how on Just Cause 2 when you fly over to the island on the top left corner and your planes or boat just dies? lol They could do that with this sorta thing, driving in the woods but you get to a creepy part and your car just dies and won't start. That would be cool ;)

• Like 2