A secret underground creature might make for some entertainment...

The ocean's invitingly dark, lush green color turns black as an indistinguishable wall of shadow rushes through it about 200 meters ahead of you. You glance at your radar and send off a ping, but all that shows up is the outline of the majestic, thriving reef you just passed. You glance back, and notice that it is now completely devoid of all life. The critters weaving in and out of its many gaps and branches are gone, its immense length totally absent of the teeming sub-aquatic community that thrived and played not 30 seconds ago. Nary a bubble rises from it, its unnatural stillness a disturbing sight. Becoming panicked, you return to the controls of your sub, turning all of its exterior lights to their maximum settings. You ease forward on the throttle when the shadow returns, an otherworldly, baritone screeching sound that is more felt than heard accompanying it. You hurriedly descend the remaining 5 fathoms to the ocean floor, and notice its strange texture, strikingly different than the pale white sand that you've seen elsewhere. The floor appeared to be composed of thousands of round, cream-colored rocks and similarly colored long and narrow stones. You can't place the unusual character of the seabed, but you dismiss it in respect to the threat that you feel. Straining to see ahead of you, you scan the depths...

Nothing.

The ocean ahead of you is empty, save for floating detritus that can't quite be identified. You cautiously advance your throttle forward, and you're startled as an object smacks against your screen with a resounding *thud*. You pause and drop your controller with a sharp inward gasp, anxiously scanning the map that shows up. You abruptly realize that there simply is no map. The entire Map screen is an entrancing, near-black blue, like a starless summer sky at twilight above the Alamo Sea. Regaining your breath (and your courage), you pick up your controller and are shocked by its heat. ...Could I possibly have been gripping it that hard?, you ask yourself. Shaking your head, you consider turning on a small light in the room, but decide against it for fear of ruining the atmosphere. Resuming your gameplay, you glance at the piece of debris that startled you, and can make out the shine of reflective vinyl from a running shoe. Normally, this wouldn't be an unusual sight, save for the red tint flowing from its opening, staining the murky depths. You fill with horror as you see the broken ankle protruding from the shoe, its slowly disintegrating sock throwing fragments of bright pink and white cotton into the ocean ahead of you. You frantically send out another ping, revealing a cloud of dots on your sonar. Realizing that you are in a debris field, composed of decaying clothes and body parts, you rush upwards, ascending all-too-slowly. The screeching sound returns, growing to an unbearably loud roar, and your screen abruptly goes black.

That would be creepy as hell

Guest gta5isthebestgameever

OMG WHY DO PPL THINK THEYLL PUT MYTHS IN GTA 5..... gta 5 is going to be an open world action game not a stupid myth hunting game

OMG WHY DO PPL THINK THEYLL PUT MYTHS IN GTA 5..... gta 5 is going to be an open world action game not a stupid myth hunting game

True but R* is known for putting subtle 'myths' in their games, although the imagination usually plays a big part lol.

This is what I would like:

-The Back 'o' Beyond Creature.

-references to Bigfoot

-A serial killer

-butt bandit (kidding)

-Nico Bellic hiding in the sewers

-haunted houses

-a secret island is a good idea

-Area 69 with state of the art weaponry where you can't get else where in the game

-references to a mermaid (a sexy one)

-references to angels

-crab people

-And large UFO's (motherships)

Even though I prefer the missions part of the game and wreaking hell, a myth or two would be great. Rockstar will most definately have references to a sea creature, bigfoot and serial killers.

Even if they don't exist.

• Like 1

In the gameplay trailer, the narrator said there will be untouched human wilderness. You know what that means. There's something in the woods. I just hope it's not your grandma.

She pops out screaming "you want some muff pie?!" Running at you naked... I miss you grandma.

But in all seriousness I think they will put somethin old and abandoned or just weird in the middle of the forest or no where, at least that's what I'm hoping. Doesn't necessarilly need to be occupied by anything, just like the ghost house in RDR freaked the shot out of me combined with the music.

Yeah. That house in RDR freaked me out! Too many voices and the setting was gloomy and scary. Pissed myself ounce.

You know what is more freakin' then RDR ghost house? MY MOM !!!

Yeah. That house in RDR freaked me out! Too many voices and the setting was gloomy and scary. Pissed myself ounce.

No. Its sad I know where that's from and. No.

tumblr_m60268QUxC1rz0r9wo1_500.gif

the first thing that popped in my head when you said that. lol

• Like 1

^ haha the last place I thought I'd see regular show would be in GTA forums..

Anyway back on topic, I'm sure they'll have some mysterious shit to find under the water somewhere. I know we're bound to swim upon some easter eggs down in the depths of the ocean. I think it would be cool if they had some weird UFO type phenomenons occur out in the desert (at night of course). Say we're just cruising through the sands around 2:00 am as Trevor, and all of the sudden some lights appear in the sky. The lights seem way too close to be stars but are too different to be aircraft, at least human aircraft. They begin to move around a bit, maybe a few more lights appear, then have it fly away into the night, maybe they'll do some other creepy shit..

I like that avatar picture Vandal. Haha.

Greased up deaf guy will be in it for sure. He will be rarely seen though.

Do you mean NeelReel? Vandal is just a name they give based on the amount of posts, s'aight.

Is love to see something like a deathclaw in an abandoned mine not as huge but sosomething like that. But you only see it and hear about it you can never kill it just there to freak you out. Walnut I hope they pur SOMETHING in it!

Show what they mean lobg ago when asked about Bigfoot. R* said there was no Bigfoot in the woods of SA but there is sonething else. To this day, no one knows what it is