Sign in to follow this  
The Mad Dooby

Metro Series

I just picked up a copy of Metro 2033 for 20 bucks over here in the bare winter wasteland I call home and it is proven to be a pretty cool game. You are a Russian named Artyom who has survived Nuclear Armegeddon of Soviet Russia along with 40,000 other people by fleeing to the Metro tunnels under the city. When your home station is threatened by beasts and irradiated ambominations, its your job to travel to another station to inform them of the situation. I haven't finished the game yet, but its a good game so far. The graphics are of great quality and the game has little to no bugs in it so far. I highly recomend it for anyone who likes 1st person shooters, RPG's and adventure/thrill games.

There is another Metro in the works named "Metro Last Light" which looks pretty identical to its brethren, for what I've watched of the E3 footage.

*There also appears to be some sort of slenderman type dude who keeps appearing in a few cutscenes. Haven't found out who or what it actually is

I thought metro last light was cancelled... I player metro 2033 but could never get into it... Maybe because when i bought it i thought it would be more like fallout..

It's a good game, but it is extremely linear for anyone thinking it's anything like Fallout. It's more linear than CoD although going through the tunnels never seems to get boring.

I was hoping for less story line and more open world but I was unlucky. Polis station looked like it would have been fun to explore and hang out in, but only being there for a short 5 minutes sorta sucked

• Like 1