Given the size of the map, I'd say that different police districts are a given. Do you think the game will feature undercover/plain clothes cops? And what about state police? (a GTA parody of the CHiP and LASD)? I'd assume FIB and NOOSE are returning, but I hope they've upgraded the police intelligence. And I'll be very interested in how they mark the difference between different police districts and agencies (LSPD have newer cruisers and better guns, another smaller department wold have older cars and older guns).

Yeah I agree. We saw how heavily equipped michael is, surely the police are really upgraded in order for them to keep up? I'm at least expecting SWATs to rappel down from choppers, use tear gas, snipers, K9 dogs etc. If they're going to just be shoot to kill and still just as stupid it really wouldn't work.

Regardless of where this idea "fits", I think its very plausible for GTA V to include a variety of authority based departments and not just city police. In one screenshot we saw, Trevor is riding a jet-ski that says "Life guard". So will GTA V include a working life guard system as well? How will that work into gameplay? Will we see life guards swimming out into the ocean and rescuing less than average swimmers? Or will they just monitor criminal activity on the beaches?

Could there be a system that regulates how safe the waters are? For example, if the waves are rough and really choppy, due to a storm, will the life-guards be on duty to ensure no one tries to swim in the water? Or will there be a system to warn players and NPC's alike, if there is a threat of hostile ocean-life? Like sharks and that sort of thing?

However, to be more on topic, I don't see much realism in the concept of the LSPD patrolling throughout the map of GTA V. Maybe a San Andreas State Trooper could help regulate the interstate system, miles away from the center of Los Santos. I could even see Rockstar spinning its own version of immigration control patrolling the southern most parts of the map.

Think about Red Dead Redemption too. When John Marston created a crime, without the disguise of a bandana, bounty hunters pursued him across the map until players took care of their fine. I could see GTA 5 reusing this system. Especially since with the evidence of multiple screens showing the protagonists wearing masks or bandanas. It would be pretty cool, in my opinion, having to lose modern day bounty hunters...

More on topic this time?

Hopefully they add different districts and more undercover cars, like a crown Victoria totally black, shaded windows, and a off-road police car like some Chevy Tahoe

• Like 1

No military unless you do something that hurts them like stealing a Hydra from their base

Or go round blowing up everything with a rocket launcher lol But omg, the main reason I want military is multiplayer! It would literally be a war zone

Yeah. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference between some asshole in a Buzzard trying to kill you for no reason, and some asshole in a Buzzard trying to kill you for your 6-star rampage.

• Like 1

hopefully the map will be so big that the heli battles and plane battles will be confined to mostly a few areas where they are available to steal.

James, there's no "confining" a plane battle. :P

As for helicopters, I hope so. I hated the buzzkill of watching a helicopter you just unloaded on go down in flames, only to watch the pilot convert his downward speed into forward momentum, directly towards the nearest health pack. Frustrating stuff.

• Like 3

I like the seventh star idea, but it should only be activated if you enter a resricted area. The FIB comes then.. All hell breaks loose when they show up. Assault rifles and special forces. If you try and go in the water destroyers and shit are after you. If you try and get out by plane fighters are scrambled. On foot...they'll tear apart a city to kill you. They are the branch of the government who don't care about civillians, just you. They are extremely hard to kill and are otherwise unavoidable unless you cheat.

haha i just dont think tanks should be used in the city. humvees filled with troops would make since tho. And 6 stars is damn hard to escape, but 7th star should be almost a sudden death situation. They slowly box you in and surround you, and maybe the Predadtor drone would make an aperance, giving the military your exact location, only at delayed time frequency. it would give you a hair thin chance to escape with your life, but it would be almost impossible. then you eathe have to just die, or go out in glory.

All of the basic forces should be used, but i like the idea of the predator drone, and maybe some specail forces group hunts you down. the addition of snipers( with faint laser sights, so they dont catch you too far off guard) would be pretty fun also. Maybe throwing some hevily armed mercinaries who wont be as careful as the normal police, or military. They will blow up cars, civilians, and anything to take you out.

hopefully the map will be so big that the heli battles and plane battles will be confined to mostly a few areas where they are available to steal.

James, there's no "confining" a plane battle. :P

As for helicopters, I hope so. I hated the buzzkill of watching a helicopter you just unloaded on go down in flames, only to watch the pilot convert his downward speed into forward momentum, directly towards the nearest health pack. Frustrating stuff.

lol i know but if you h ave to travel a distance to get a plane, you aren't going to fly miles away from that area incase you crash or get blown up. i'd stay around the same area they spawn. just like people do in the airport.

leaving the rest of the map free for other people to avoid getting spam killed lol

lol i know but if you h ave to travel a distance to get a plane, you aren't going to fly miles away from that area incase you crash or get blown up. i'd stay around the same area they spawn. just like people do in the airport.

leaving the rest of the map free for other people to avoid getting spam killed lol

I see what you're saying. Hopefully no Hydras or Hunters will spawn at LSX, but I don't think they will.

and maybe the Predadtor drone would make an aperance, giving the military your exact

Having just watched the Drones episode of Beavis and Butthead, I wholeheartedly support that idea.

For MP, I think we'll see the same shit with helicopters mainly, but planes aren't as maneuverable so we're going to see alot more chases throughout the skys, which is going to be fucking awesome. I know in IV MP the armed choppers spawn at the airport, but im pretty sure they dont in single player. This will most likely be the same, but i don't think we're really going to have an area lin V that we treat IV's airport like, what with asshats and fagotry, along with people just doing laps and fucking around and such. Besides the peak of chiliad. sorry got off topic kinda

but i don't think we're really going to have an area lin V that we treat IV's airport like, what with asshats and fagotry, along with people just doing laps and fucking around and such. Besides the peak of chiliad. sorry got off topic kinda

2d76g1.jpg

What're you, fuckin' shittin' me?

This is Rockstar, fool. Of course we will.

• Like 2

i think it will be much more than just one for countryside, one for city.. they may have different model cars for each small town and most cities in LS.. Idlewood police, metro, sheriff, east beach pd, school police etc. and for the countryside they may even have a combo of cars, trucks, and horses.. as for trucks they should be found in the city also, the screen with franklin in the red car sticking the middle finger has one in the background.. and that would make sense cause you would actually see police trucks in LA.. also the K9 unit, with animals being in the game u can almost guarantee that.

• Like 1

well i know the fagotry will persist, but the airport is like main spot everyone goes to, i guess im just curious as to if its still going to be the airport or not.

hopefully, i just love racing at the liberty city airport.

Na, it looks like they are trying to make gta5 as real as they can and just adding RPGs to Police boats would make it to much like saints row. Witch would be not a good idea on their part.

i000054.jpg

Back of the new police car is from 2000 Model BMW 525i.

1998_ford_crown_victoria_4_dr_lx_sedan-pic-510105751059263226.jpeg

Front of the old police car is from 1998 model Ford Crown Victoria.

used-1994-chevrolet-caprice-classicsedan-7729-3170173-1-400.jpg

Back of the old police is from 1994 Chevy Caprice.

130%20LB_web01.jpg

Police Helicopter is Eurocopter EC130

Edited by Robox5