Sign in to follow this  
Qdeathstar

Would You Pay Full Price LV & SF

the only reason I didn't get TLaD and TBoGT when they first came out is because Rockstar claimed they were 360 exclusives, and I waited and bought a 360 just for the sake of playing them and then they release it on PS3. So I paid over £200 for two dlc's and a console that I have no other games for, (and 1600 microsoft points and a years subscription that Rockstar kindly sent me, that I don't use if anyone's interested lol).

It's really difficult to post in this thread without insulting anyone for being so stupid.

Though, I have learned that a high IQ doesn't mean you make intelligent decisions.

... No, I wouldn't buy into it.

Lets say that GTA 5 was slightly bigger than gta 4 when it gets released, and covers only Los Santos; and contains about 75% of the ammount of missions as gta 4.

Then, lets say rockstar announces that gta 5: Las venturas and gta 5: San fierro will be released three months and six months away from gta 5s release date and will continue and conclude the gta5 story arc.

Assume the releases will contain the same ammount of content as the gta 5 aformentioned and that buying the second and third game allowed you to install the map onto your harddrive for freeplay without swapping disks..

Would you pay 60 dollars a peice for all three games.

I hate this theory, because it could turn reality. One game in three or more parts.

and since I have an IQ of 142 and own 3 businesses... I am far from stupid.

35vf0k.jpg

And for the second time nobody wants or thinks this is going to happen QD was just asking -IF- it did would you see yourself still buying it?

• Like 2

So bascially you're asking if we would pay full price for 3 games... I would, if I had the cash then and there.

will continue and conclude the gta5 story arc.

That would really piss me off, if they forced you to buy some DLC in order to finish the story.

Iff:

The map for each game was slightly bigger than gta IV

And

Iff

There about 75 percent of the missions of gta4 in each of the games

And

Iff

You could drive across maps

Then

I see no reason why i wouldn't buy all three games.

But really i was just trying to come up with a topic that would stimulate conversation and wasnt an old dried up vagina of a topic, and of that goal, ive succeeded

225% missions that GTA IV had... so that's roughly, 214 missions in total... And the map was 3x bigger than GTA IV, which was 15.3km^2 (random google source) which would make it 50km^2 in total.... roughly 1.5x as big as JC2's map, in full detail HD detail with huge living cities...

Gahd-dayum! There goes 1,000 10,000 hours of my life.

Yep. My point. It wouldnt be one game in three parts itd be three games and one huge map

Definitely would pay for that. After a few months there would probably be a "3 in 1"pack for like, $150. Not that I would wait that long, obviously.

It's not a bad scenario, maybe a little extreme. But companies will always be looking to add DLC to their games.

I mean ACII was fully finished they took out 2 sequences and sold them as DLC which kinda ruined the ending of the game.

R* will do anything to make more profit (no different from most other companies). TL&D and TBOGY were essentially trial runs for future DLCs.

I personally would wait for a bit till a 'complete edition came out'. I made my mistake with GTAIV and ACII.

R* will do anything to make more profit (no different from most other companies). TL&D and TBOGY were essentially trial runs for future DLCs.

Very true, but from what we've seen so far they actually put a lot of effort into GTA DLC. MP3 DLC map packs are...meh, like the Assassins Creed sequence ones, and all map packs essentially.

Rockstar would do anything to make more money, but only if it fit in with their longer term strategy...

I dont look at what i proposed as monetizing gta anyway, i look at it as a way to get a larger higher quality map.

Rockstar probably cant meet its risk/return point selling a single game that is as detailed and huge as what i have proposed without charging significantly more money

The question is, would people pay for it.

i would if there was plenty to do, but no because it would be better to go to state to state, bu yes if it was realiastic ands lots of fun and new animation!!so idk

i would if there was plenty to do, but no because it would be better to go to state to state, bu yes if it was realiastic ands lots of fun and new animation!!so idk

San Fierro, Las Venturas and Los Santos are part of the same state.

Sign in to follow this