Cameron

New cities in gta

Texas might be pretty cool. Combination of desert and city....

If you're going to have a Desert-City Combination, the only legitimate option would be Las Vegas. It's more unique than any city in Texas.

Sure but a different city should actually be different.

Variety is the spice of life my friend.

And there would be no variation to the cities in Texas when compared to the cities in past GTA's. There is nothing in Texas which hasn't been seen in Liberty City, Vice City, Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas ( nothing different, varied or as exciting ). B)

I still think Massachusetts or Colorado is the way to go. Bout time we get some green suburban areas in a GTA game like the Mattapan/Milton/Galivan area in Boston.

id rather them do the cities from san andreas nd vice city updated to new gen before going to other cities. since watch dogs did chitown, id like to see houston since its the 4th largest city and they could make it close to the mexican border, although i doubt any gta will ever go outside the usa..

new orleans and phili (both murder capitals) sound good also.

they should do Chicago be cause that is a big city but it probably dose not look as bad as Cleveland ,but you all should know that Chicago people are greedy, stupid fuckers with lots of corrupted people.

Great Cities with Criminal Elements:

Ciudad Juarez or Mexico City, Mexico - Mexican Drug Cartels and the street gangs they control

London, England - All the Firms in the City vying for control

Kingston, Jamaica - UltraViolent Yardie Gangs

Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - The Gangs in the Favelas ( City of God )

Cape Town or Johannesburg, South Africa - Slums and Gangs

Grozny, Chechnya - Plenty of Mafia and Gangs, very dangerous

Detroit, USA - Murder Capital of the USA ( also hometown of D12 and Royce Da 5'9 )

Baghdad, Iraq - A very safe place, especially for Americans

Caracas, Venezuela - There are areas here that police dare not go

Mogadishu, Somalia - Remember Black Hawk Down ( even US Marines have a hard time here )

And there are plenty of other dangerous places in the world that could be used as an inspiration for a fictional city in GTA.

The marines had very little problems in Mogadishu it was actually the army rangers an delta then later on elements of the un forces in the area that' had the problems and in fact NOT the marine corps, the corps actually took control of almost 1/3 of the city and the major airport in 2 weeks! Yes you do stand corrected. That is all

Just a mega-city that has shit-hole areas like Cleveland and Detroit, and big bright city ones like L.A and New York.

Maybe make their own country that maybe has a oppressed communist state like feel, like North Korea.

I realize how stupid that idea is, I just like it anyway.