Cameron

New cities in gta

They said they'd only stick to American cities. I would have loved a GTA London: but it'll never happen.

My hope for the next game is some kind of state (which consists of multiple cities the size of LS/LC). Or maybe 2 totally different cities like san fierro and vice city etc.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/09/19/grand-theft-auto-wont-return-to-london

On topic, a GTA: Cleveland would be grand if Rockstar ever decided to return to the gritty, gray feeling of GTA IV.

I laughed, the most important thing in Cleveland other than the Hard Rock hall of fame is the Browns stadium.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vl5FWUMnNM

Saint Louis has a range of areas from urban to suburban to rural. From poor to middle class to rich to excessively rich. Violence and crime but safe areas devoid of it. Landmarks and historical buildings. Not to mention the largest inner city park outside of New York. An ideal gta city. Chicago has pizza and two shitty baseball teams.

Chicago has pizza and two shitty baseball teams.

And has a great history of political corruption. And gave us our present president. And gave us SCTV. And held the 1893 World's Fair (which gave us the Ferris Wheel). And is the national railroad hub. And has a cooler name. And has a cooler accent. And was where they shot Home Alone. And... let's face it, who the fuck cares about St. Louis besides a bunch of buttboners?

• Like 4

GTA New England featuring Boston, Providence, Manchester and hopefully the town of Bullworth.

I would like to see Rockstar make an open world outside the US but I can't see it being a GTA game. A dark Satirical version of American pop culture is just as essential to GTA as jacking cars.

• Like 1

Chicago has pizza and two shitty baseball teams.

And has a great history of political corruption. And gave us our present president. And gave us SCTV. And held the 1893 World's Fair (which gave us the Ferris Wheel). And is the national railroad hub. And has a cooler name. And has a cooler accent. And was where they shot Home Alone. And... let's face it, who the fuck cares about St. Louis besides a bunch of buttboners?

1.) current president is awful

2.) Chicago is overplayed already (especially with watchdogs releasing)

3.) 1904 worlds fair gave us corn dogs! CORNDOGS!

And a lot of people love saint Louis but since a lot of people obviously dislike it too, it'd fair well for satire. Maybe a two city rivalry could be possible. A stl like city then a bunch of countryside, then Chicago. It's all farmland inbetween anyway lol why not both?

*taco commercial girl*

1) You remember the last president, right?

2) And New York isn't overplayed? They keep basing games there; and

3) Anything that happened in 1904 is hardly a reason to base a Rockstar game there... unless said game begins with "Red Dead".

• Like 1

Saint Louis has a range of areas from urban to suburban to rural. From poor to middle class to rich to excessively rich. Violence and crime but safe areas devoid of it. Landmarks and historical buildings. Not to mention the largest inner city park outside of New York. An ideal gta city. Chicago has pizza and two shitty baseball teams.

Perth has all of those things. (except maybe the park. I've never measured kings park)

It would make a fucking boring GTA game though.

1) You remember the last president, right?

2) And New York isn't overplayed? They keep basing games there; and

3) Anything that happened in 1904 is hardly a reason to base a Rockstar game there... unless said game begins with "Red Dead".

The last president that was any good was too long ago. And anything that happened in the late 1800's with a Ferris wheel isn't good enough either. I agree New York is overplayed. Which is why I didn't suggest New York. Like I said, a two city gta based on stl and Chicago with a big rivalry would be fun.