Cameron

New cities in gta

I think a modern day GTA could hold its own if set in rural country with just a handful of villages. I don't think GTA has to be all about the city. It's about stealing cars, stealing drugs, executing gangs, and making money. That can all be done without a city.

Rio would be good. Nice parts of the city plus the slums and of course the giant statue of Jeebus and mountains in the background.

Nice bump

Amsterdam or Moscow. Amsterdam, city with 180 nationalities, the obvious drugs and prostitution. Old centre and a new outer ring, canals. Plus a lot of inhabitants just speak English. A city with great potential.

Moscow, since 1991, russian mobsters have begun to take over. Left wing extremists vs right wing extremists. Very old cars (ladas), but also the latest generations of cars. Both cities seem to be a great opportunity.

I always imagined Carcer as Detroit, so I would love to see a GTA with Carcer, Alderny, Liberty City, maybe Bullworth, Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas, a San Andreas like representation of Florida (with Vice City, Cottenmouth, Orlando like place, and an everglades area); As for an england country: London, Manchester, Liverpool, Brighton, maybe Cardiff; as for South American I want Rio and Sao Paulo; for and Asian land mass I want parts of China, Burma, Russia, Korea and... THE CITY OF TOKYO!

I always imagined Carcer as Detroit

Incorrect. Carcer is Cleveland, sir. -_-

Really? Cleveland Ohio? I gotta go there then.

Look in some windows at night and shit.

The original Manhunt was so awesome, I always wondered what city it was based on.

My step dad had an auto dismantling / wrecking yard that looked similar to the one in the game.

Nailgun FTW.

For the best Carcer-esque feel, stick to the eastern and southern bits. Don't make eye contact with anyone. Not even old ladies.

Especially not the old ladies.

On topic, a GTA: Cleveland would be grand if Rockstar ever decided to return to the gritty, gray feeling of GTA IV.

GTA:Perth.

There is nothing to do.

Everyone is on Meth.

Only car is a commodore.

Every two weeks all the NPC's leave for a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

On topic, a GTA: Cleveland would be grand if Rockstar ever decided to return to the gritty, gray feeling of GTA IV.

I laughed, the most important thing in Cleveland other than the Hard Rock hall of fame is the Browns stadium.

I can't see them going beyond where they have already gone to be honest.

The cities and districts they have used so far pretty much represent the US stereotypes that the rest of the world and Rockstar make fun of.... Adding further American cities wouldn't really add much to the GTA franchise in my opinion...

I think Vice City will be back for the next GTA, expanded to include some sort of country area like the Everglades....

I think Vice City will probably be in GTA VI. Though i'd like at least 2 cities (with countryside, desert etc), Vice City and San Fierro would be interesting. I miss the variety from San Andreas (which is still the best GTA game ever imo).

I think Vice City will probably be in GTA VI. Though i'd like at least 2 cities (with countryside, desert etc), Vice City and San Fierro would be interesting. I miss the variety from San Andreas (which is still the best GTA game ever imo).

Maybe Rockstar could make a Present-Day Miami ( Vice City ) along with a New Orleans style city to the north-west. And maybe a Cuba style island to the south and Bahamas like islands to the east. I think that would be interesting, and would definitely spice up the variety of the map.