Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA5 Deathmatch (Sept. 3 (?) - PS3)

You are a total wimp. I thought better of you, Vicey.

I'm cheerfully getting my ass kicked every time with auto-aim off, and it hasn't stopped me from having fun and trying to play competetively. I'm up to Level 2 now! Woo hoo!

Exactly, I don't want to spend half the match aiming and missing, I just want to get in there, kill someone, get killed myself, respawn and start the whole process over.

Guest Marney-1

I always thought Vicey was a really good shot, now I know he was always cheating using auto aim.

Weren't we all using auto aim when we played? If it's on it's on for everyone.

Anyway I will rejoin these matches at some point, when i've exhausted all my other games and decide to reinstall IV. Probably about the same time the matches stop.

Guest Marney-1

Weren't we all using auto aim when we played? If it's on it's on for everyone.

Anyway I will rejoin these matches at some point, when i've exhausted all my other games and decide to reinstall IV. Probably about the same time the matches stop.

I NEVER use auto aim, I'm ALWAYS free aiming.

@Addict - we've been doing every other week lately.

@Vicey - we discovered that host settings don't seem to trump personal settings...Marney and I had auto-aim off for all DMs to date, but it wasn't consistent among all players. My personal setting is Don't Care, so it mirrors whatever the host settings are. I think if you have Always On, that carries into the DM. That might not be exactly right, but we did talk about that very issue a few matches ago.

Guest Marney-1

@Vicey - I have my personal settings set to free aim (auto off or whatever it is) so I think it works something like gtagrl said.

Your move btw.

Guest Marney-1

i was still auto-aiming until i turned my settings off... if the host turns it off, it will be off for all...

But when free aim is turned off, it's still on for me. This is confusing but anyway, I still prefer to use free aim even if everyone else is using auto.