Sign in to follow this  
TheClip

Las Venturas or San Fierro being the center of another GTA game?

Moved to Other GTA Games, since this would technically be GTA VI.

On topic, I could see both cities getting their own game somewhere down the line. Las Venturas, I could take or leave (proper crime is dead there), but I would love a GTA set in San Fierro. I love the vibe San Francisco has, and I would really like an Asian protagonist, whether he's a Triad or not doesn't matter.

Moved to Other GTA Games, since this would technically be GTA VI.

On topic, I could see both cities getting their own game somewhere down the line. Las Venturas, I could take or leave (proper crime is dead there), but I would love a GTA set in San Fierro. I love the vibe San Francisco has, and I would really like an Asian protagonist, whether he's a Triad or not doesn't matter.

Asian would be cool, however I don't want one to be in Triad or any gang for that matter. Maybe he could be a guy trying to escape from gang members but the only way he can do so is by moving to the new city and killing those who hunt him down.

I think San Fierro is more likely than Las Venturas because Las Venturas doesnt seem like a good standalone city for a GTA game. I would rather see a San Fierro GTA

I wouldn't be surprised--or maybe it's just wishful thinking--to see San Fierro and / or Las Venturas turn up in the form of additional content, like a next chapter expansion download, or a cross-platform "Episodes from..." disc. Then save the big return to Vice City for the next gen console.

i think not only should vice city be saved for next gen, but so should venturas... people have been trying to do vegas right, and to this day, no one has... there was a game that was gonna try to (this is vegas i think it was called) and got canned, but that was to be a PG13 adventure anyways... i know R* can bring it to life... that town has such a rich history that it's kind of surprising that no one has tried to tackle it properly... san andreas is still the best attempt i can think of...

Isn't the everglades near Miami or in Florida. I wonder if they will add that when they make vice city.

Does anyone have an official link from RockStar confirming there will be only Los Santos?

Proably its true, but there is no official conformation, or am I wrong?

"Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created " is posted on the GTA V information on the rockstar website.

Guest Marney-1

"Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created " is posted on the GTA V information on the rockstar website.

You missed half of it;

We are very proud to officially announce that Grand Theft Auto V is in full development.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created.

A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California.