UlanBator

Whats next, more photos or 2nd Trailer?

I'm really hopeing for a new trailer. Screen shots are great, but there is way too much information in the dark and I'm tired of reading bullshit speculation.

Same, I would like to at least have some idea of where they're going with GTAV, and what the premise of the new story will be. The first trailer and screenshots had too much speculation surrounding them it's hard to know what Rockstar's intentions were. Other than just to get everyone excited.

• Like 1

They said in a few weeks a few weeks ago.... :huh:

They said it last week

Wait what? Last week they said we'd get more in a few weeks? Where was this? I only recall a few weeks ago them saying we'd get more in a few weeks...which is now lol I would of thought sometime early in october.

I'm really hopeing for a new trailer. Screen shots are great, but there is way too much information in the dark and I'm tired of reading bullshit speculation.

Yes, I agree. There is too much fucking bullshit speculation, it makes you irritate. Screen are great but now they should announce 2nd trailer release date. Cant wait for it. Man this wait is now out of control...

• Like 1

HA! A release date for a trailer.

How about they just release the trailer.

Very fucking good....

but since it's Rockstar, they have trend not to give away anything easily. So probably they'll try our patience more & then will take us there...

So IMO, they'll set some countdown like last year's trailer & only then trailer will be released... ;)

2nd Trailer will be out on either the 31st of October, 2nd of November, or the 7th of November. Maybe. Or maybe they'll just release the game without any warning. :banana:

• Like 1

I'm all for surprises, which I'm sure there will be many. But a trailer would be nice.

Its not like its a movie trailer where they show all the best scenes so there is no point in watching the movie lol.

In my opinion, perhaps, in the end of November or December we are going to see a new trailer. In fact R* games are looking for a multimedia video editor (full time or partial time) to do a new trailer. I saw the vacancy in R* web. If anybody is good at "trailer edition" you may see the vacancy and details in: https://www.rockstargames.com/jobs/position/7deebabb27c1ee9e1805674bb2a5fc53/rockstar-nyc?utm_source=Indeed&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=Indeed

:shiftyninja:

It's been a month since the last screens. No more info/screens/trailer from R*....

They said "We'll be back with some more in few weeks or so..".

So Rockstar, what are you waiting for???

We're all waiting eagerly to hear from you...

Plz dont try patience any more.

2nd Trailer will be out on either the 31st of October, 2nd of November, or the 7th of November. Maybe. Or maybe they'll just release the game without any warning. :banana:

publicity wise and making a big who-ha, this would tactically be perfect. its never been done before. release a trailer, then screen shots, have a month or so dark period, then BANG, its being released tomorrow. no warning, no announcement. it would be a selllllll outt.!!!!

It's been a month since the last screens. No more info/screens/trailer from R*....

they're trying to build up the hunger. the more we crave for it the more we talk about it.

• Like 1

publicity wise and making a big who-ha, this would tactically be perfect. its never been done before. release a trailer, then screen shots, have a month or so dark period, then BANG, its being released tomorrow. no warning, no announcement. it would be a selllllll outt.!!!!

they're trying to build up the hunger. the more we crave for it the more we talk about it.

Oh yeah!! I am in a mistake...It would be much better a release of the game without any warning...but when? :confused:

Tbh I'm actually expecting something to do with a release date, maybe given at least a year and at the most a month.

my English is appalling but isn't it "maybe given at least a month and at the most a year".