UlanBator

Whats next, more photos or 2nd Trailer?

Yeah well it's obvious 16 GTA V screenshots haven't been released, so by the "versus" he is indicating he changed to talking about GTA IV and how their screenshots were released.

hm... yeah... missed that... nevermind, just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something bout V :whistle:

Ya sorry fellas, I was attempting to not write a book about past GTA marketing...YES what I meant, in GTA4 they (over the course of 10 weeks) they went from near silence, to a progressive release of media (pics and trailers) to the game...It looks like they are doing the same thing here, of course I could be wrong, but given how they chose to market their GTA flagship in the past, it seems to me like the next logical step and things are about to blow up...Just a observation from past games, not a fact. ;)

I assume we will get a trailer in a few weeks, atleast I hope. A lot of people expect GTA 5 this year but I personally am predicting spring 2013. Crossing my fingers its released on PC same time or very shortly after like Max Payne and not a year after like some of R*s other games.

GTA V will be out this October Derp :luis:

Nah seriously though, how long do you guys think the game will be released after their next trailer drops? (Going from past games n all that)

GTA V will be out this October Derp :luis:

Nah seriously though, how long do you guys think the game will be released after their next trailer drops? (Going from past games n all that)

i'd say between 3-6 months, based on rockstar's las grant theft auto.

Just to give people some idea of how far apart they released vids during IV's marketing campaign:

Trailer 1 - March 29 2007

Trailer 2 - June 28, 2007

Trailer 3 - November 28, 2007

Trailer 4 - March 27, 2008

The first trailer for V was released on November 2nd, so not really following the 27,28,29 pattern. BUT Rockstar did say a few months back "We will try and get some more screens for you soon and then another trailer when we are ready."

We just got the screens, so trailer next?

Guest Marney-1

We just got the screens, so trailer next?

I don't think we'll see another trailer until after the Max Payne 3 marketing has finished but we will see one before Christmas.

Still got these DLC's to come yet:

post-10-0-86895700-1347642028.png

The launch dates were originally announced as;

June 2012

• Local Justice Map Pack

Summer 2012

• Disorganized Crime Map Pack

• Deathmatch Made In Heaven Mode Pack

• Hostage Negotiation Map Pack

• New York Minute Co-Op Pack

Fall 2012

• Painful Memories Map Pack

• Trickle Down Economics Map Pack

..............but something changed along the way and I can't find the piece where they announced the change.

It'd be funny if they released it [new GTA V trailer] the same day as the Wii U launches, just to be cunts. :P

yea, i'm convinced we're just getting perhaps a new round of photos, or just a few... the next trailer is probably still a ways off... next week should provide us fans with more stuff to drool over no doubt... this week was the 3rd week after their last installment of photos, so they're sticking to their "or so" part of their statement... i am sure none of us expected anything this week, but i do expect something next week...

I read in a interview before red dead came out Dan Houser said he finished the script of GTA V. He said it is around 1,000 pages how long was the gta 4 script?

GTA V will be out this October Derp :luis: Nah seriously though, how long do you guys think the game will be released after their next trailer drops? (Going from past games n all that)

Between Feb 1 2013 - may 31 2013.

I assume we will get a trailer in a few weeks, atleast I hope. A lot of people expect GTA 5 this year but I personally am predicting spring 2013. Crossing my fingers its released on PC same time or very shortly after like Max Payne and not a year after like some of R*s other games.

I totally agree. I really hope that they wont delay the pc version for like 6 months or a year. They should follow the Max Payne 3 release trend & release the GTA V for pc very shortly after console release...

Lets just hope so...

They said in a few weeks a few weeks ago.... :huh:

Give it a few weeks.

lol... its true though... whats the delay... my guess is they aint ready. if they aint ready to give more screens it could be most possible that the game also isnt ready. so very slim chance of 2012 release. maybe mid 2013.