UlanBator

Whats next, more photos or 2nd Trailer?

I imagine answers as to some questions raised from the new screens in the next asked and answered.

Then hopefully a trailer next month.

I imagine answers as to some questions raised from the new screens in the next asked and answered.

I say a trailer in October

I say a trailer in October

Sounds about right. Trailer could be announced late September and roll out early October. That would fit R*'s "a few weeks or so" statement.

Definitely some new information by the end of September. They didn't specifically say they have more screenshots in store, which can be a good or a bad thing, depending on how you look at it. Maybe a release date of a new trailer a long with a few screenshots. Hope next time the screenshots are themed about the criminal underworld.

Knowing how slow Rockstar is giving out ANY information (not to rush anything) I doubt that it'll be anything more than more photos. Even though I'd really enjoy a 2nd trailer the recent screen shots already give out how great the graphics will be and what we can expect within the game. So my guess is more pictures before a trailer.

May Be Some More Screens Would Roll Out In September Month & Probably A Second Trailer Declaration Would Be At The September End & Actual Trailer In 1st Week Of October IMO.

Lets See What Rockstar Has In Store For Us....

But We All Want 2nd Trailer ASAP..

Just putting this out there, but if you look on the licence plate on the screenshot of the CHEETAH, it says "OCT" which means October, and an orange registration sticker. I looked up and saw that the 2013 sticker for California is also orange! So maybe we will get a 2nd trailer in October (or just about), and the game out in 2013. Just a thought, i hope its just coincidence though because we all want this game sooner rather than later!

in the july 12th A&A, R* said they get us some more pictures and then a trailer, so I guess we'll get a trailer next... somewhere around christmas or so :v

Guest Marney-1

in the july 12th A&A, R* said they get us some more pictures and then a trailer, so I guess we'll get a trailer next... somewhere around christmas or so :v

Yes, they did, but they also didn't promise anything, just said 'we'll try' - and before anyone makes up another story about what they said along with the latest batch of screens, this is what they actually said...

post-10-0-19205400-1345909048_thumb.png

i agree, although, i am guessing that the questions will be in a few weeks, and a trailer might follow that up in a couple more weeks...

I think more screens simular do what we got last week, but instead of saying more in a few weeks, probably a trailer 2 announcement date...

i dont think there is multiple protagonists, i think that the older guy is a boss, and the hispanic guy is the protagonist.

What about the black guy that also appears in numerous screenshots; its's hard to tell who the protagonist will be at this point.

In past GTA installments, R* has always adopted the mantra of near fanatical silence for a long periods of time, followed by a progressive snowball of screenshots and "leaked" rumors leading up to the eventual launch of the game... I think in lue of what we've seen this past week (with 10 new screenshots in a week, versus 3 in the month before, and 3 in the 6 months after the first trailer release), It's safe to say, they have officially lit the fuse and we can count on a steady upwelling of information and graphic screenshot tid bits over the next few weeks...leading up to the long awaited 2nd trailer & release date for the game.

I mean, just study how they have chosen to market their GTA flagship in the past and it's pretty obvious whats on the horizon! :D

(with 10 new screenshots in a week, versus 3 in the month before, and 3 in the 6 months after the first trailer release)

16 screenshots? did I miss some or do I get you wrong?

There's the 10 from last week (bike, cheetah, jet, parachute, tennis dirtbike, truck, cropduster, infernus, spotlight) and 2 from a couple weeks back (helicopter, lake)... :huh:

(with 10 new screenshots in a week, versus 3 in the month before, and 3 in the 6 months after the first trailer release)

16 screenshots? did I miss some or do I get you wrong?

There's the 10 from last week (bike, cheetah, jet, parachute, tennis dirtbike, truck, cropduster, infernus, spotlight) and 2 from a couple weeks back (helicopter, lake)... :huh:

Think he was talking about GTA IV.

Yeah well it's obvious 16 GTA V screenshots haven't been released, so by the "versus" he is indicating he changed to talking about GTA IV and how their screenshots were released.