I hope the lasers aren't a big thing in GTA V, they seem really unrealistic as no police force uses lasers on their guns. Its just stupid in my opinion.

Actually some police departments do use lasers on their weapons. It's more for advanced weapons and not pistols (which are equipped with flashlights). Learn your facts.

• Like 1

The laser sight is coming from the helicopter in both shots. The idea is you know when you're being aimed at, and where it's coming from. Whether we will have laser sights on player weapons remains to be seen but I'd say it's pretty likely - at least in multiplayer anyway, when those huge deathmatch games can get pretty confusing if you're being shot from all directions.

you can see the laser going past his gun and hitting his shirt wow we must overlooked that thank you. i hope we get lasers to but we will only have to wait for the surprise of things

I hope the lasers aren't a big thing in GTA V, they seem really unrealistic as no police force uses lasers on their guns. Its just stupid in my opinion.

but you do watch tv sometimes, eh?

your common beat wont have that on his handgun, but the elite forces (swat, fbi, bla) will certainly have this on their sniper rifles

Everyone says hes trying to steal that car from the back of the truck.. but my theory is hes being chased by cops(would explain the cop car behind him?) and is about to unhitch a car, causing the cops to pile up. also i see the infernus, sanchez and parachute are very alike.

p.s This is my first post so hello lol

If he was solely evading the cops, why would he be hanging off the side of a slow moving truck? It seems more logical to get in the fast car and drive away. + the wheels of the truck look fucked, like it's unstable.

I was reading about this. The trucks wheels are not aligned or the front axle is bent. The character is more than likely stealing a car for a faster getaway since the truck was previously damaged. the trucks axle could of possibly been bent from the driver trying to shake the character, or even the character doing something to the truck to make it slower to make stealing the car easier and it just so happened that the cops caught on to this action.

Seems like he's trying to steal the car in the back. Can anyone make out what kind of car it is?

official-screenshot-12.jpg

Also, is that a football stadium in the background?

Definitely a comet for me :) And I don't think it's a stadium, maybe some kind of large factory :)

MMM

Seems like he's trying to steal the car in the back. Can anyone make out what kind of car it is?

official-screenshot-12.jpg

Also, is that a football stadium in the background?

Definitely a comet for me :) And I don't think it's a stadium, maybe some kind of large factory :)

MMM

Maybe I hope it isnt though, I don't want to see gta 4 models reused.....also the last car with what people think is called fordge, might be a version of the ford gt, it matches with the name and it sort of matches with the back of the car.

The Ford GT is the Bullet, which is what people were originally speculating it to be. It doesn't look like it to me though from TBoGT version.

BulletGT-TBOGT-rear.jpg

The rear sticks up from the window to accomodate the engine. The only thing it has in common is the rear window vents.

The rear window is a lot more narrow on the Bullet, and the boot (or trunk :v) doesn't blend into the roof and D pillar as seamlessly as it does on the other unidentified car.

I was thinking about the Dukes, but I couldn't find a rear view of it for some reason. I don't think it is, but it resembles that more than the Bullet.

Guest Marney-1

why do so many think the police is chasing him???? the light aren't on :mellow:

Because it looks like a police chase?

Anyone thought that option, that the police car is part of the mission, and hijacker's partner is driving it?? Isn't there usually 2 cops in the car, in that picture there is only driver.

The lights aren't on for the Infernus pic either. Probably snapped the screen at the right time to not see the shine/glow/whatever you want to call it.

zomg dey r eskortting him on hiz rampaige

Yeah quite probably....