I wonder what the railing-structure in front of the building is, assuming that these arches and the trusses treefitty mentioned are in fact parts of the LA Memorial Coliseum / LA Swimming Stadium... it does not look like it belongs to the building, yet it seems to be between the coliseum-like arches and the circular structure. My first take was it looks like a bridge thing and together with the coliseum I thought it might be an overpass like that of interstate 110 which would fit into the whole scenery (going west on W 39th St. towards the Coliseum) but then I realized the aformentioned.

There is the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena opposite the Swim Stadium. I think it's much smaller than the coliseum, though. Not that Rockstar has been keeping dimensions accurate for some of the landmarks...

I also ended up looking around Long Beach last night. Between the Long Beach Arena and the Shorline Drive Pedestrian bridge it was all close but no cigar.

LBarena.jpgpedestrianbridgelongbea.jpg

There's definitely two different cars there with the furthest one being sleeker. I also think there is that small hump (blue) at the back window (red) like the Buffalo.

post-3-0-33396600-1345948245.png

Window outline of rear car - front (left) is blocked by B post of front car

Rear of rear car - where the D post would be on the Dodge wagon does not really match the color differences (next point)

Rear of front car - obvious break between black, white, and more black

Tire of front car - brighter fender on top and black area down to road with car's shadow

There might be another lightbar to the right of the obvious one. Either sleeker (LED/strobe) or broken.

There's definitely two different cars there with the furthest one being sleeker. I also think there is that small hump (blue) at the back window (red) like the Buffalo.

Window outline of rear car - front (left) is blocked by B post of front car

Rear of rear car - where the D post would be on the Dodge wagon does not really match the color differences (next point)

Rear of front car - obvious break between black, white, and more black

Tire of front car - brighter fender on top and black area down to road with car's shadow

There might be another lightbar to the right of the obvious one. Either sleeker (LED/strobe) or broken.

Alright, just throwing it out there in case someone hadnt seen it! :)

In this screen, the person with the AK-type weapon is standing on top of a Rubber Tired Gantry (RTG) crane. They are the container cranes with wheels to move all around the port.

official-screenshot-9.jpg

They are also seen in the first trailer so it could be the same area too. Note the same logo/company:

gta-5-trailer-1-cranes-at-the-dock.jpg

And taking another look at that screenshot, the crane on the right says "HVY" at the top which is a large/industrial vehicle manufacturer in IV so they might actually be operable in V - for a mission or to screw around.

• Like 2

nice find (Y)

I was looking up the LA harbor to find a suitable building, never crossed my mind that it could be a crane

I actually thought he was on another ship originally like one of the high decks that stick out from the ship's bridge. One of the weird things I noticed was the exhaust pipe center-right of the pic. How many ships have a little exhaust pipe like that instead of just using the main funnel? Another weird thing was the railing only on one side of that part sticking out with the pipe. Then (with the help of photoshop while updating my map approximation) I noticed there was another darker beam with a railing towards the left. And from there I realized what I was looking at.

Definitely not Ned Luke, thank god.

AK-74u is it?

Not another hispanic guy, please. :[

I'd much rather play a hispanic guy than another white guy. III, VC, LCS, IV and TLAD where all white guys.

It's not much, but the guy climbing the truck seems to have the same shirt as the guy parachuting, and they seem to have a similar skin tone. I guess it's the same guy. He also appears to be the guy driving the car. The guy in the plane also has a dark skin tone.

Also the guy with the (AK?) has a dark skin tone again, yet he appears to be bald leading me to believe he's a different character, or you can get haircuts. I have no idea.

The mini laptop I'm currently on isn't great for viewing photos, tomorrow I'll finally be back on my 17"

I wonder what Rockstar have in store, many screenshots seem to feature Ned Luke yet others feature other common characters. Will definitely be interesting to see.

yeah cos on the gta sa trailer they showed cj with a few different hair cuts, so i think it is the same guy, i really hope we just get info off R* soon cos not knowing anything about or who the protagonist even is is killing me inside!

Everyone says hes trying to steal that car from the back of the truck.. but my theory is hes being chased by cops(would explain the cop car behind him?) and is about to unhitch a car, causing the cops to pile up. also i see the infernus, sanchez and parachute are very alike.

p.s This is my first post so hello lol

Everyone says hes trying to steal that car from the back of the truck.. but my theory is hes being chased by cops(would explain the cop car behind him?) and is about to unhitch a car, causing the cops to pile up. also i see the infernus, sanchez and parachute are very alike.

p.s This is my first post so hello lol

If he was solely evading the cops, why would he be hanging off the side of a slow moving truck? It seems more logical to get in the fast car and drive away. + the wheels of the truck look fucked, like it's unstable.