But what's that second car on the trailer? It's dark red, and to me it looks like hotrod or something..?

For some reason, without even noticing that second car before... I think it may be a Hustler, I was looking at it earlier when checking through the cars on GTA wiki and now you've brought it to my attention it looks a lot like it.

http://gta.wikia.com/Hustler

Could be wrong, just an initial guess.

Is that red laser in the docks pic coming from the AK or tthe helicopter?

The helicopter, you can see the guy in it.

Is that red laser in the docks pic coming from the AK or tthe helicopter?

From the chopper. Note that the beam continues behind the gun, so if it was coming from the guy on the ground it would be coming out of his collarbone and not the gun.

Edit: ViceMan already answered, I'm slow on the draw.

^ Yeah, I'm actually pleased with the water quality texture this time around in GTA. GTA IV's water looked quite bad in my opinion.

Again IV was more of a BETA game to test the new RAGE engine, and it's 4 years old.

As said somewhere before, you can't really compare Skyrim's wilderness to RDR. RDR aims to be realistic while Skyrim aims for fantasy. I like both of them, but I prefer RDR; there's just something about the wild west in the early 20th century that's pure awesome.

Skyrim is based off of Scandinavia, yet it doesn't really remind me of the forests I always see here in Sweden, probably because the forest floors in Skyrim aren't covered with moss, and there was a lot less pine trees. Not complaining at all, just sayin'.

I said that. :P

After playing through RDR again I can really get a feel of what GTA V's landscape will be like... RDR is still fucking beautiful to behold and I hope GTA V improves on this. Anyone wondering what GTA V's countryside will be like should look no further.

A question; out of Skyrim and RDR, which of the two environments/landscapes do you prefer? My answer, RDR... since Skyrim is fantasy based the landscape is equally fantastical, but slightly unrealistic. RDR's is believable, it also isn't as cluttered and crowded with lairs, making it seem like a barren and desolate landscape - which suits the game perfectly. (I might ask this question in another topic as don't expect to get many replies that matter in here.)

I haven't played skyrim or have any intention

Banned.

but I really think gta v's mountains and countryside looks better than the mountains in that skyrim pic you posted too lol

Double banned.

• Like 3

I thought Pontiac went out of bid-nazz?

EDIT:

Oh. Then LAPD is using an outdated vehicle. Shame on them.

Edited by GunSmith117

I haven't played skyrim or have any intention

Banned.

but I really think gta v's mountains and countryside looks better than the mountains in that skyrim pic you posted too lol

Double banned.

I'm just not a big gamer, and I never play fantasy games lol.

I thought Pontiac went out of bid-nazz?

EDIT:

Oh. Then LAPD is using an outdated vehicle. Shame on them.

I'm not sure they really bought them. Most of what I found was that there was a prototype G8 to test things out. Still similar features.

I'm not sure they really bought them. Most of what I found was that there was a prototype G8 to test things out. Still similar features.

At any rate, good eye.

I hope when they release more, they show the gangs, millitary, beaches, and maybe even the under water world of it exist.

LAPD uses the Ford Crown Victoria and Dodge Charger for their sedans. Any of those cars you see as stated are prototype, usually for show. Police prefer big sedans with V8 engines because they have the power for pursuits and are capable of sustaining some damage during one. My picture was also to compare GTA vehicles to that, but if were bringing anything, your best bet is the new Chevy Caprice.

AR-110609961.jpgq80MaxW500.jpg

Love the screen of the crop-duster. Looks like weapon attachment/customization will be in, and yeah the guy in these could be a protagnoist as well...

i think its actually a stunt plain like from san andreas

theses screenshots are amazing, i love the infernus but i wish they would change it up, looks the same from IV, and the guy with a AK-47 really looks like packie to me, he looks like he got a green shirt, blue pants and he is bald but i could be wrong, and i kinda dont like how helicopters go that low now.

The guy from the first pic reminds me of Amaury Nolasco. It's possible that Amaury did voice over work for the guy with the AK. R* usually makes their characters resemble the voice actors

Love the screen of the crop-duster. Looks like weapon attachment/customization will be in, and yeah the guy in these could be a protagnoist as well...

i think its actually a stunt plain like from san andreas

theses screenshots are amazing, i love the infernus but i wish they would change it up, looks the same from IV, and the guy with a AK-47 really looks like packie to me, he looks like he got a green shirt, blue pants and he is bald but i could be wrong, and i kinda dont like how helicopters go that low now.

Looks too hispanic to be Packie to me.

And what do you mean how helicopters go that low? They go as low as you want them too, always have done. And if you mean it looks lower than the police flew in IV, then it is still pretty high compared to the water it is above.