Actually, could this be the bottom struts of a bridge? look at the water flow. It looks like it drops towards the top left of the shot.

I was thinking it was just a stretch of elevated road. It appears there's a sheer drop with a waterfall, meaning the road would have to climb to the same level as the clifftop.

Actually, could this be the bottom struts of a bridge? look at the water flow. It looks like it drops towards the top left of the shot.

I was thinking it was just a stretch of elevated road. It appears there's a sheer drop with a waterfall, meaning the road would have to climb to the same level as the clifftop.

Sorry man, didn't see that XD

I'm willing to bet that car is the Bullet GT, it matches the letters aswell.

Also someone else picked up a really good point, that's from a mission, he's hanging onto the truck and it's almost definitely the "dark skinned tattooed guy" from the trailer running from the cops.

Also that waterfall behind the crop dusters looks like it's worth a base jump.

I'm willing to bet that car is the Bullet GT, it matches the letters aswell.

No it doesn't. There's 6 supposed 'letters' not 8.

V-12-1280-contrast.jpg

He means that it might say 'BULLET' on the back.

It can't be a Bullet GT though, they don't have anything written on the back of them...that's not saying it couldn't be a different Bullet model.

Bullet_GT_detr%C3%A1s_TBOGT.png

Your all wrong is says fordge

You're probably right. It'd be a mix of Ford and Dodge, so it'd be a good name for a muscle car manufacturer.

i really hope they change the cop car, to me it seems way too similar to saints row body work..

the car in the back of the trailer has the back window cover of the dukes, but i dont think it is, the body shapes more like an 70's lamborghini miura

i remember it in MCLA but not gta, maybe new car? i dunno i could be wrong hard to tell with the wider car in front of it. nah im probably wrong.

that river screen shot kinda looks like it may be the other side of that waterfall we seen earlier?

Edit: on second thought. i cant see a bridge. that water looks AWESOME though. O.O

i hope helis come down like that all the time in chases, makes it so much more exeilerating.

whats that last building say, "jeteam terminal"?

Edited by Zee Kay

i really hope they change the cop car, to me it seems way too similar to saints row body work..

the car in the back of the trailer has the back window cover of the dukes, but i dont think it is, the body shapes more like an 70's lamborghini miura

i remember it in MCLA but not gta, maybe new car? i dunno i could be wrong hard to tell with the wider car in front of it. nah im probably wrong.

that river screen shot kinda looks like it may be the other side of that waterfall we seen earlier?

Edit: on second thought. i cant see a bridge. that water looks AWESOME though. O.O

i hope helis come down like that all the time in chases, makes it so much more exeilerating.

whats that last building say, "jeteam terminal"?

I see a Vapid cruiser (the one in the infernus picture in the back are two different cars, i checked myself thinking it was an older style as well) and a new one that looks a little like a Police Patrol. I'm sure there will be other kinds, but at least there are two different kinds confirmed.

wow. some fastnfurious type shit in the truck pic. that truck is the packer from gta iv right?

the top left of the cropduster pic, how far do you think that drop goes? how big is that waterfall? gotta basejump from there :)

in the AK pic, the laser is coming from the helicopter not the AK

in the AK pic, the laser is coming from the helicopter not the AK

Yes we had noticed the same thing, in the second pic you can also see the laser sight from the guy hanging out of the helicopter.

The car could say FEROCI

640px-Feroci-GTA4-rear.jpg

I was looking through the GTA wiki at the different car brands and Feroci was the one that kept coming back to me, that last letter definitely looks like an I to me. I knew there was a car in GTA IV that had that style of writing on the back but I couldn't find it.

It is hard to get a sense of perspective in the background of the third picture. There's no point to reference to get your bearings.

The car could say FEROCI

640px-Feroci-GTA4-rear.jpg

I was looking through the GTA wiki at the different car brands and Feroci was the one that kept coming back to me, that last letter definitely looks like an I to me. I knew there was a car in GTA IV that had that style of writing on the back but I couldn't find it.

Same here man