Also curious about the make/model of the car on that truck. Enlarged and applied contrast and sharpen. Looks like the make or model is written across the back, but I still can't quite make it out. Anyone?

V-12-1280-contrast.jpg

Looks like a comet, but if you're right and the model is written there it's obviously not a comet.

Took the pictures and cut out all people and adjusted the levels to better see them (didn't include the plane one as it was too hard to see the face due to distance and the fact it was partially covered by the windshield at that angle).

set-3.jpg

Nice, they all definitely look to be the same person except the guy with the AK. Non-AK guy also appears to be the guy parachuting. The crop duster guy looks more like AK guy than any other guy.

I think Rockstar blackened the red car guy from the trailer a little bit. And gave him some hair. Definitely appears to be him in all four screenshots.

Using Rockstar's order:

1. I think the front car on the tractor trailer is a Comet.

2. Water looks very nice.

3. The guy running with the vest makes me think this is at the airport. Definitely Infernus.

4. This is the Port of Los Santos (really Long Beach side in real life, though). Gerald Desmond Bridge on the right and you can see the Vincent Thomas Bridge off to the left.

The guy in the vest is a trucker, and it looks like the picture was taken near a gas station or a vapid car dealership.

Also curious about the make/model of the car on that truck. Enlarged and applied contrast and sharpen. Looks like the make or model is written across the back, but I still can't quite make it out. Anyone?

V-12-1280-contrast.jpg

post-7-0-84199500-1345820169.png

B O _ D G/C E?

It could be some kind of play on of Dodge.

It's very difficult to get it readable though. I'll keep playing and see what I get.

• Like 1

V-12-1280-contrast.jpg

B O _ D G/C E?

It's very difficult to get it readable though. I'll keep playing and see what I get.

I got _OR_RT

Textures in that cop car should be updated. Too sharp, I think. And what comes to the car on a trailer, I think it could be Bullet GT or a newer version of it. Rear lights looks like from Tampa.

Just thought i would point this out, there seems to be damage to the right side of the first cop car on the second picture. Notice the headlights are smashed and bumper is hanging down a bit. It looks like the damage models have been improved

B O _ D G/C E?

Hmm, interesting... I am definitely leaning toward this being a new vehicle - I checked a list of vehicles in the IV universe for six-letter names, none seemed to be a match.

B O _ D G/C E?

Hmm, interesting... I am definitely leaning toward this being a new vehicle - I checked a list of vehicles in the IV universe for six-letter names, none seemed to be a match.

It could be the name of the manufacturer rather than the model. The Turismo in GTA IV had Grotti written in the engine bay iirc, and the Dodge Challenger IRL has Dodge written on the back in a similar central location.

V-12-1280-contrast.jpg

B O _ D G/C E?

I got _OR_RT

Could it just be the metal teeth that come out of the trailer door/flap...?

If it is a car brand, then this may help:

Albany Annis Benefactor Bravado Brute Classique Declasse Dewbauchee Dinka Dundreary Emperor Enus Grotti HVY Imponte Invetero Jobuilt Karin Liberty Chop Shop Liberty City Cycles Maibatsu Corporation Mammoth MTL Ocelot Pegassi Pfister ProLaps Schyster Shitzu Steel Horse Ãœbermacht Vapid Vulcar Western Company Western Motorcycle Company Willard Zirconium

Could it just be the metal teeth that come out of the trailer door/flap...?

Really looks like badging on the vehicle itself to me, but it's hard to tell.

Based on your list of makes, possibilities would be:

Albany

Grotti

Ocelot

Shitzu

Vulcar

None seem to match. Eh.

It actually looks like it says POLICE to me... but that makes no sense on that car.

Is this a very straight rock or a man made structure?

post-28-0-49561000-1345825616.jpg

Are there any open gas lines around the real Los Angeles?

post-7-0-43281500-1345825864_thumb.png

No clue what that structure might be, but I really think the biplane screenshot is the best one yet. The water and the lighting/shadows are just beautiful. Plus that area at the top-left looks like it stretches on forever and gives us a good sense of the sheer scale of this game. If ever you want to make a case for video games as art, just point to this image.

• Like 1

I was thinking it was just a stretch of elevated road. It appears there's a sheer drop with a waterfall, meaning the road would have to climb to the same level as the clifftop.

Also is that a laser sight in the first pic? It seems to carry on through the back of the gun and onto the guy holding it. Are you sure it's not a sniper in the helicopter aiming at him?

Actually yes it is, the guy hanging out the chopper in pic 2 has a laser sight trained on the car. Looks like the police are getting better weaponry.

I was thinking it was just a stretch of elevated road. It appears there's a sheer drop with a waterfall, meaning the road would have to climb to the same level as the clifftop.

Also is that a laser sight in the first pic? It seems to carry on through the back of the gun and onto the guy holding it. Are you sure it's not a sniper in the helicopter aiming at him?

Yeah it's from the helicopter. There's another one in the Infernus pic. Now you know when you're being aimed at, and where from.

If the cops have lasers, maybe it's suggesting some gun attachments, leading to gun customization. After all you can always kill a cop and take his gun.I'm talking like Saint's Row 3 gun upgrade/customization, not CoD.

It actually looks like it says POLICE to me... but that makes no sense on that car.

Is this a very straight rock or a man made structure?

post-28-0-49561000-1345825616.jpg

Top left(ish) side

official-screenshot-11.jpg

Actually, could this be the bottom struts of a bridge? look at the water flow. It looks like it drops towards the top left of the shot.

Definitely, I want to get a dirtbike and just tear across the whole country, through rivers, hills, cliffs, ditches, grass, sand, mud, people...

Looking at this pic, (Infernus screen) do you think that now police helicopters have more advanced AI?

Seems to be flying low maybe to allow the shooter to have a better aim...?

(sorry if the image isn't in the post - I'm new here :french: )

EDIT: Um yeah the image wasn't in the post... removed the link :)

Would someone like to tell a forum noob how to include images into posts? Ha

V-12-1280-contrast.jpg

I think that thats a Bullet GT