In the screen with the guy hanging on the truck kinda looks like CJ from the artwork of him crouching he has the same shirt you can acually see his shape-up, although R* said they're not bringing back the people from the 3rd era. So i doubt it's him

post-10668-0-79704800-1345816072.jpg

post-10668-0-96415400-1345816245.jpg

Someone says that the truck tires are wobbling or so, but looks like that the truck has driven over a bump or something, the front tires are like hit to the ground, and rear tires are in the air.

Your comments suggest more than one character in GTA 5, in the same storyline and at the same time, that could be very odd.

Would that be a gang with different members and different tasks? The same story but in diferent times? Perhaps GTA 5 its more than one storyline.

I just saw again the trailer and the possible main character (the white dude) is aging, probably Im not right, but I suggest you to see the trailer one more time.

if you notice the hispanic guy in the first and last screenshot you can see in the first that he is bald (light shining brightly off of his head), and the last one he has hair. so possible barber use maybe?

Seems like he's trying to steal the car in the back. Can anyone make out what kind of car it is?

Think it's a Dukes.

if you notice the hispanic guy in the first and last screenshot you can see in the first that he is bald (light shining brightly off of his head), and the last one he has hair. so possible barber use maybe?

Exactly what I said earlier.

kinda looks like the car in iv, which had the engine coming out the the hood ? can't remember the name

It's a Dukes you're talking about.

dukes.jpg

Took the pictures and cut out all people and adjusted the levels to better see them (didn't include the plane one as it was too hard to see the face due to distance and the fact it was partially covered by the windshield at that angle).

set-3.jpg

• Like 2

I think Rockstar blackened the red car guy from the trailer a little bit. And gave him some hair. Definitely appears to be him in all four screenshots.

Using Rockstar's order:

1. I think the front car on the tractor trailer is a Comet.

2. Water looks very nice.

3. The guy running with the vest makes me think this is at the airport. Definitely Infernus.

4. This is the Port of Los Santos (really Long Beach side in real life, though). Gerald Desmond Bridge on the right and you can see the Vincent Thomas Bridge off to the left.

The laser sight is coming from the helicopter in both shots. The idea is you know when you're being aimed at, and where it's coming from. Whether we will have laser sights on player weapons remains to be seen but I'd say it's pretty likely - at least in multiplayer anyway, when those huge deathmatch games can get pretty confusing if you're being shot from all directions.

• Like 1

The guy shooting the AK is not the same as the others, he's bald and looks skinnier. Possibly could be a mission that has to do with a gang or some kind of crime group?

The guy shooting the AK is not the same as the others, he's bald and looks skinnier. Possibly could be a mission that has to do with a gang or some kind of crime group?

The crop duster guy is also bald. Probably the same character.

Also curious about the make/model of the car on that truck. Enlarged and applied contrast and sharpen. Looks like the make or model is written across the back, but I still can't quite make it out. Anyone?

V-12-1280-contrast.jpg

Took the pictures and cut out all people and adjusted the levels to better see them (didn't include the plane one as it was too hard to see the face due to distance and the fact it was partially covered by the windshield at that angle).

set-3.jpg

Great editing!

If you look at the boots of the guy hanging from the truck, you'll notice that they appear to be the same boots as the "dark skinned tattooed guy" running from the cops in the trailer at 1:06, but the guy from the screenshot does look a little more stocky. But if body building is a feature in the game than that could still be the same guy possibly..?

Just a thought :)