Definitely not Ned Luke, thank god.

AK-74u is it?

Not another hispanic guy, please. :[

I'd much rather play a hispanic guy than another white guy. III, VC, LCS, IV and TLAD where all white guys.

It's not much, but the guy climbing the truck seems to have the same shirt as the guy parachuting, and they seem to have a similar skin tone. I guess it's the same guy. He also appears to be the guy driving the car. The guy in the plane also has a dark skin tone.

Also the guy with the (AK?) has a dark skin tone again, yet he appears to be bald leading me to believe he's a different character, or you can get haircuts. I have no idea.

The mini laptop I'm currently on isn't great for viewing photos, tomorrow I'll finally be back on my 17"

I wonder what Rockstar have in store, many screenshots seem to feature Ned Luke yet others feature other common characters. Will definitely be interesting to see.

• Like 2

Time to celebrate!! Iam loading the fattest bong rip.. i love the last two sets amazing ...the country is gonna blow our minds..iam gonna take a couple weeks offa work when this comes out... do the images seem to be getting sharper to anyone else??

• Like 1

Well, now I am sure that there are different kinds of one weapon and a laser sight take part as well...

This last picture looks like a mission, where you have to steal a vehicle or something

Definitely not Ned Luke, thank god.

AK-74u is it?

Not another hispanic guy, please. :[

I'd much rather play a hispanic guy than another white guy. III, VC, LCS, IV and TLAD where all white guys.

It's not much, but the guy climbing the truck seems to have the same shirt as the guy parachuting, and they seem to have a similar skin tone. I guess it's the same guy. He also appears to be the guy driving the car.

I wonder what Rockstar have in store, many screenshots seem to feature Ned Luke yet others feature other common characters. Will definitely be interesting to see.

White guys are better criminals, that's why. All the best protagonists were white guys. Luis was a gimp and CJ was awful.

I really wish they would have shown rural police so I could see if they will have a police SUV

I hope they don't stop showing us screenshots now, i'm getting used to this!

"Hope you enjoyed this week's 10 screenshot special from Grand Theft Auto V.

We will be back with some more to see in a few weeks or so."

On topic, the red car appears to be an Infernus. No license plate just like the ones in IV, and the model appears to be really similar.

infernus.jpg

Last one does look like a mission, unless they have somehow implemented a jump and grab type action.

Don't know what to make of the protagonist thoughts now. Seems like its leaning towards playing as 2, but you never know.

Plane pic looks awesome.

Next Set Might Show Up In First Week Of September, I Would Think..

& If That So I Would Like To See Some Weapons...