I'd like street basketball as a minigame. Maybe even a batting cage.

I had an epiphany the other day that there was going to be a Basketball Mini-Game/ Activity in GTA V, similar to what we've already seen with the Tennis and Golf Activities. Only this one was exclusive to Franklin.

In this epiphany it's a classic Four vs Four game, on a basketball court in a Hood type area.

I'd love that since 2k and rock star are close, but wouldn't they have mentioned if it was? I hope they give us some surprises like that.
  • Like 1

I don't know if its been mentioned yet, but according to the GTA 5 Official Stratergy Guide, arms-trafficking is going to be an activity. I really like this as another way to earn money. It really stresses the importance of money, if R* are giving players many ways to earn money.

Source: http://www.examiner....n-game-activity

The guns and crank in this area go through Trevor Phillips Enterprises, or they ain't goin'.

• Like 2

I'd like street basketball as a minigame. Maybe even a batting cage.

I had an epiphany the other day that there was going to be a Basketball Mini-Game/ Activity in GTA V, similar to what we've already seen with the Tennis and Golf Activities. Only this one was exclusive to Franklin.

In this epiphany it's a classic Four vs Four game, on a basketball court in a Hood type area.

I'd love that since 2k and rock star are close, but wouldn't they have mentioned if it was? I hope they give us some surprises like that.

Yeah. That's why I'd like it to appear but I wouldn't expect too much from it. They'd basically be robbing from themselves. Still, it'd be cool to have a basic street ball and HORSE game.

I'm looking forward to playing a full 9-holes of golf. it should be quite interesting to see how that works in-game. i wonder if it will be as fun as golf in real life.

I don't know if its been mentioned yet, but according to the GTA 5 Official Stratergy Guide, arms-trafficking is going to be an activity. I really like this as another way to earn money. It really stresses the importance of money, if R* are giving players many ways to earn money.

Source: http://www.examiner....n-game-activity

It doesn't actually say that in the official description. Also, the Examiner is referencing an article from a different website which appears to have edited the official description for some reason.

ALSO, if you still don't believe me, you can scroll down the iGTA5 newsfeed until you reach June 26th (yes a month ago) you'll see Brady Games original description for their V guide, which hasn't changed from the current version. The Examiner article was posted YESTERDAY and is complete crap.

Source: http://www.bradygames.com/promotions/promotion.aspx?promo=139300

http://www.igta5.com/pre-order-gta-5-strategy-guide,-gamestop-giving-away-posters

• Like 3

I can't wait to bike race as Michael against my son. Then beat the hell out of him with my newspaper. I'm thinking of driving Micahel's son into some deep forest where I'm going to lead him into a cave of bears and get eaten by them.

I hope there is a minigame of playing basketball before you rob a bank.

How about a mini game called "Super Freak Out!" The more irrationally you act around others, the more points you gain.

Was that a good "Freak Out" or do you need more?

Meh... I've seen better.

On topic, I'm dying to be a train conductor again.

I am.

And I was quite happy with these sidkicks in every GTA that had them, be it the sidemissions in the previous titles or just the "stupid" stuff like dating in SA/4.

apart from getting you deeper into the game world, it also adds to the gameplay. I mean, what use is an open world game if the world is dead and barren? also, if I want a game that pulls me through the story and has nothing else to offer, I can also buy a random shooter

Agree with this guy.

GTA IV's minigames were not that good, but they made the game world feel more alive. In Red Dead Redemption, however, Rockstar really stepped up. I'm hoping that GTA V will have lots of different types of minigames and also have some rewards tied to them (like RDR's outfit rewards for playing poker, liar's dice etc). I sincerely do not believe that minigames take anything away from actual gameplay, because lets face it, professional programmes can scratch them up in an afternoon!

I sincerely do not believe that minigames take anything away from actual gameplay, because lets face it, professional programmes can scratch them up in an afternoon!

That's not... I can't... No... There are so many things wrong with that statement. Just... No.

• Like 1

I sincerely do not believe that minigames take anything away from actual gameplay, because lets face it, professional programmes can scratch them up in an afternoon!

That's not... I can't... No... There are so many things wrong with that statement. Just... No.

Lamenated.

• Like 3

I don't know about mini-games but what about game you could play on your phone or laptop? Maybe a basic fps like Wolfenstein, or a GTA sidescroller.

I'm looking forward to playing golf, tennis, and do triathlons between missions. Or get wasted and instead play golf play dodge the drunk in the golf cart.

I'm looking forward to killing people on the golf course, running over hikers, stabbing people when they land from their skydive etc. you know, normal stuff.

I'm looking forward to killing people on the golf course, running over hikers, stabbing people when they land from their skydive etc. you know, normal stuff.

Damn, you've just given me the idea of sniping gliders and jumpers. Thanks :-)

• Like 1

Damn, you've just given me the idea of sniping gliders and jumpers. Thanks :-)

Also I'm gonna try to shoot them with RPG... See if that works.

Since its confirmed we can do triathlons in the game and we know we can race bikes do y'all think the triathlons will be the same like gta IV or will we parachute to boats then use the bicycles or will it just be using cars again?

I think it will be more like a traditional triathlon: swim, bike, run. See Andreas' triathlon.

Or, they may mix it up a little, who knows?

I'd like a mix between both.. I really liked the extreme type of triathalons in TBOGT but Id also like the opportunity to compete in a traditional triathlon as well, for old times sake :) I'm always up for a beat the cock challenge :D