Gran Turismo doesn't look as good as forza though.

Ok, take a quick step back. Now fuck your own face.

Seriously though, I played both, GT is the latter (in my opinion). It's focused more on the realistic aspect, Forza just seems like an arcade racer, where as GT is a true simulator.

Also both consoles are good. One is not better than the other

• Like 1

Gran Turismo doesn't look as good as forza though.

Ok, take a quick step back. Now fuck your own face.

Seriously though, I played both, GT is the latter (in my opinion). It's focused more on the realistic aspect, Forza just seems like an arcade racer, where as GT is a true simulator.

Also both consoles are good. One is not better than the other

You can edit the settings to make Forza more simulation. I will say GT5 was a total let down. Having Both Consoles I will say each has features I like.

I have everything on simulation.

Play Steel Battalion once and it'll change your mind.

Did somebody besides me just suggest a... Actually... the best Mecha simulator game out there?

Had to search for that game then. It looks like an absolute fucker to play

Did somebody besides me just suggest a... Actually... the best Mecha simulator game out there?

Steel batallion is one of the best simulators period. Right up there with The Sims 2 and Flight Simulator (When you have the right setup)

Had to search for that game then. It looks like an absolute fucker to play

It's brilliant, might take an hour or so to get used to it but it is genuinely brilliant.

Couldn't find the topic next Gen gaming so Xbox showed something from the next Xbox. It looks pretty cool I think its call illumni room.

Multiplayer = Xbox 360

THIS THIS THIS.

Firstly, the community is much better. You still get a few kiddies screaming down the mic like a spacker. But the extra cash for online generally stops there parents buying live so you don't see as many of them.

It's also more reliable. I had live in 2008 and on my internet (think back then it was 5MB internet) and I rarely had issues. The few times I did my internet connection was just being poor. Similarly in 2008 a friend brought a PS3 over. It dropped connection during/after about 3 games of FIFA and Call of Duty 4, EVERY TIME. We'd then turn on the 360 and try online on that. No issues whatsoever. I think it was just at PSN's end and it may have been fixed but it was definitely a turn off. I didn't get a PS3 until the next year, and even then it only cost me a fiver because it wouldn't read games (Blu-ray movies were kosher) and somebody had beaten the shell with a katana.

Oh, and I much preferred the 360's controller. It doesn't feel as cheap and light and is much more precise with the analogs. The dualshock 3 analogs feel very loose and also get the issue where they wont center properly far more, (I've never seen an issue with the xbox controller not centering correctly, and I used to play 360 7 hours a day, daily.

You say this like its a fact. Its opinion and personal experience.

I rarely meet a screaming kid online, and I feel the community is great. You cannot say that community is better on Xbox. It's different people, different experiences so you cannot compare.

I have rarely had connection issues on PS3. Again, not a fact that Xbox is better for that side of things as well. You bought a beat up PS3 and base your opinions off that?

I prefer the PS controller.

All of what you just said is your opinion. You stated it like it's all fact when its all about PERSONAL OPINION AND EXPERIENCES.

So you counter by saying "All you said was personal expriences and personal opionion" then you start talking about the ps3 like its superior and what you use in your arguement are your personal opinion and expirences you talk about someone doing something and turn around and do the same thing

For those of you that say "I 0nly prefuur de exb0x bcoz iT hass BIG Ctrl" :)

This is for PS3.

giotech-gc-2-wireless-header.jpg

Ye have no excuses!

Would love to see that type of PS3/PS4 type controller. Or does it already exist, if so link buy page U.S so I can buy.

For those of you that say "I 0nly prefuur de exb0x bcoz iT hass BIG Ctrl" :)

This is for PS3.

giotech-gc-2-wireless-header.jpg

Ye have no excuses!

Looks nice, but I have to say the logic in altering a good design to suit people who are used to a poor design eludes me. Xbox users just need to learn to game with less input lag.

I don't use aftermarket equipment for my consoles. They don't last at all. Still thought it's not the only reason I prefer the Xbox. Granted I have to pay for Xbox live but I don't have to worry about tomorrow the whole network being taken down by an outside attack, I also don't have to spend an hour or more updating my console and games when I do that in less then 10 seconds on the Xbox, depending on the update.

1. PSN doesn't get taken down everyday, that happened like once last year, just like it happened to XBL the other year as well...

2. I've never had an update take more than a few seconds either, but then I have fast-ish internet, which is what makes a difference. There is no difference within the consoles as they both use the same hardware in terms of networking.

• Like 1

1. PSN doesn't get taken down everyday, that happened like once last year, just like it happened to XBL the other year as well...

2. I've never had an update take more than a few seconds either, but then I have fast-ish internet, which is what makes a difference. There is no difference within the consoles as they both use the same hardware in terms of networking.

Firmware updates for the PS3 don't take that often it's the game updates that are tedious and take forever for me. I never said PSN gets taken down everyday, but their security gets breached multiple times a year and I don't feel comfortable having my information online getting breached since I keep a Credit Card on my accounts. Granted I'm not bashing on the PlayStation because I've owned one for a while but I only play it for exclusives because all my friends and family use Xbox Live.

Well just Played gran Turismo 5 and its complete shit compared to forza. And I like that controller so im gonna buy a second hand ps3.

Absolutely right, and the same thing I was going to say. :D

Firmware updates for the PS3 don't take that often it's the game updates that are tedious and take forever for me. I never said PSN gets taken down everyday, but their security gets breached multiple times a year and I don't feel comfortable having my information online getting breached since I keep a Credit Card on my accounts. Granted I'm not bashing on the PlayStation because I've owned one for a while but I only play it for exclusives because all my friends and family use Xbox Live.

The game updates take no time for me at all. For instance the other day I started playing Need For Speed: Most Wanted ( 2012 Version ), and it had a half Gigabyte update to download. This only me took about 4 minutes to download, and smaller ones for other games usually only take seconds for me to download and install. This is probably down to my Fast Internet Connection ( High Speed Cable Baby!!! ), which some other PS3 user's might not have. Which is why they report slow downloads, taking over an hour to complete.

And on the Hacking thing, there has only really been one major breach of PSN Security, and that was last year. And even then no-one lost any money due to any Account Information being stolen.

Xbox Live is definitely not safer, they have had multiple breaches to their security over the years as well. Just not as major as the one that happened to Sony. But when Anonymous decides to fuck with you ( and they've breached Defence and Intelligence Networks in multiple countries including the United States ), there's not much even Sony and Microsoft can do to defend themselves.