JamieMilne

New GTA V Screens (Tennis, Dirt Bikes, Parachute)

dunno what else it could be as it seems to originate from some sort of ridge on the left and looks like its "floating" (as in nothing it stands/lies on)...

At the same time the Ned Luke character has been seen in multiple screenshots. Also, this guy's clothing looks a bit low res to me, could just be a placeholder skin.

At the same time the Ned Luke character has been seen in multiple screenshots. Also, this guy's clothing looks a bit low res to me, could just be a placeholder skin.

Could be anything, but, the "V" is still under a construction and maybe they changed the protagonist because they thought a 50 year old man can't do parkour, jack cars, shoot around and running at the same time, and that's the essence of the whole GTA series, buuuuuuuuuuut I seriously doubt it.

You do know V is Roman numerals for Five... right?

And I don't doubt it at all, but they're not gonna give us a 60 year old man and expect us to "free run" "shoot around and running" (lmao) without thinking about it, they'll have a good reason behind anything they do with the game, stop thinking your little troll mind knows better than a a well paid team of the best game designers in the world.

Could be anything, but, the "V" is still under a construction and maybe they changed the protagonist because they thought a 50 year old man can't do parkour, jack cars, shoot around and running at the same time, and that's the essence of the whole GTA series, buuuuuuuuuuut I seriously doubt it.

The protagonist is among the first things they decide on before really getting into the game's development.

The protagonist is among the first things they decide on before really getting into the game's development.

I didn't know that...