JamieMilne

New GTA V Screens (Tennis, Dirt Bikes, Parachute)

dude who gives a fuck about building comparisons just enjoy the pictures and pray for a 2012 release date or have you got that much spare time on your hands you find the need to go through every picture released and compare everything GET A FUCKING LIFE

I got a life, thanks for the advice tho.

Just cuz you can't stand that ppl do more than just jizz their pants looking at a picture and actually wanna put the shown something into context... jeez... get a life yourself

He wasn't even talking to you.

He has a point, TreeFitty is looking way too much into it.

dude who gives a fuck about building comparisons just enjoy the pictures and pray for a 2012 release date or have you got that much spare time on your hands you find the need to go through every picture released and compare everything GET A FUCKING LIFE

Just cuz you can't stand that ppl do more than just jizz their pants looking at a picture and actually wanna put the shown something into context... jeez... get a life yourself

I was the last one to post how the hell should I know he's not talking to me when he uses profanity rather than quote the person he responds to?

also, treefitty n me go down the same picture analysis lane, just that he's online more often.

And no, he's not looking way too much into it from my point of view. I applaud his efforts to put down locations and give us an idea of the map right now already, something not possible without looking deep into the pics. Also, R* is known for those little details so there's always more to see than just dat awesum CJ man bastn dem AKs n shit...

Oh well... enough off topic I guess :whistle:

• Like 1

Welcome to a GTA fansite. We like to try and find the subtle things.

If you just want to admire the screenshots, go here: http://www.igta5.com...ial-screenshots

If you want to troll, find another forum.

• Like 2

The 2405 idiots look too much into things. The people believing that obvious hints are purposely put into screens/trailers look too much into it (most of the stuff is rediculous). Trying to match buildings to tie the whole map together isn't looking too much into it. Sorry if both of you are not old enough to appreciate effort. One day you'll know what that is.

Oh and since I don't have a life, I'm just going to log out and fap for a few hours while pretending that I'm not still looking at the forums or GTA V pictures. Then I'll log back in later and pretend I spent time finding all kinds of things in the screens. Hooray for it not being a school night!

• Like 5

Guest Marney-1

20110731_111728_DN00-OFF.jpg

How cool would it be if the cops have an off road division like the L.A.P.D? That could make for some epic dirt-bike chases.

actual_1345599455.jpg

How cool would it be if the cops have an off road division like the L.A.P.D? That could make for some epic dirt-bike chases.

actual_1345599455.jpg

Very cool, would be awesome speeding towards a cliff then abruptly stopping/turning and watching them drive off, being the stupid cops GTA is notorious for having.

Yeah I just guessed it would be one of the recurring buildings. Like Salvatores Mansion in GTA IV. If you look at the mansion in the tennis pic it has the bridge right beside it just like in the San Andreas pic, definetely think thats it.

Guest Marley

Yeah I just guessed it would be one of the recurring buildings. Like Salvatores Mansion in GTA IV. If you look at the mansion in the tennis pic it has the bridge right beside it just like in the San Andreas pic, definetely think thats it.

Bridge? Where?

post-10-0-23907500-1345940021_thumb.png

Off road detail would be awesome. The dirt bikes would be great along with a Polaris ATV which would make me very happy. I still want my SUV though.

4055319898_ce60578d33_z.jpg

Guest Marney-1

With that stiletto chute, I wonder if they are going to have air currents to ride on?...That would be VERY cool!

Hmmmm, I hadn't thought of that before, would be a challenge to circumnavigate the map in one sweep.

• Like 1

34xi3qt.png

I think you might be on to something here...While the window placement is slightly off, that bridge and deck placement are dead on to the original!... good pickup!

speaking of a bridge, I think there's one "between" the house on the cliff and the house with the greenish glass walls, partially covered from a tree (at that lampost above the tennis court)

Guest Marney-1

speaking of a bridge, I think there's one "between" the house on the cliff and the house with the greenish glass walls, partially covered from a tree (at that lampost above the tennis court)

Can you post a pic because I don't see it???