JamieMilne

New GTA V Screens (Tennis, Dirt Bikes, Parachute)

Guest Marney-1

I mean a hole not a owl... Im a little tired.

Are you taking the fucking piss?

sc1copy-1.jpg

To the people saying it's a person or an owl you're wrong.

IT'S FUCKING BIG FOOT!

Edit: Adding "real life" picture for comparison.

Smalfut.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

sc1copy-1.jpg

To the people saying it's a person or an owl you're wrong.

IT'S FUCKING BIG FOOT!

facepalm.jpg

I think everyone needs to get some sleep, or stop taking hallucinogenic drugs - seriously. I've had enough for today.

• Like 1

I think everyone needs to get some sleep, or stop taking hallucinogenic drugs - seriously. I've had enough for today.

It makes perfect sense. It looks like it would be big foot, it fits the hoax theme perfectly, they put it on the side of the squad cars, it seems like R* is hinting at it (even as a joke). What else could it be?

I'm not going to go to sleep, or stop taking hallucinogenic drugs!

post-9-0-08161900-1345687497.jpg

Also, whatever that thing is, it's barely even humanoid-shaped. Not bigfoot. You were probably joking, anyway, but I have to take it seriously because sometimes you people have idiot moments that come from seemingly nowhere.

• Like 2

This is my first post and i have already jerked off to these screenshots 8-9 times. I think we are in for a big surprise and this game will blow our minds. The parachute and dirt bike pictures' backgrounds are the first good glimps at mountain regions and they look amazing and expansive. There is also evidence that rockstar will release even more screenshots in the near future but exactly when nobody knows. That is all, carry on.

P.S.

CJ WILL NOT BE IN THE F*CKING GAME SO STOP GETTING YOUR HOPES UP AND APPRECIATE THE NEW THINGS ROCKSTAR WILL BRING TO THE TABLE!! PLAY SAN ANDREAS IF YOU WANT TO SEE CJ. ALSO, BIGFOOT WILL NOT BE IN THE GAME!!

Ok, thats it.

Hmm, i think that the parachute screenshot is probably right at the edge of the map, assuming that lv and sf arent making an apaparence,..

I am disappoint.

MORE console Screenshots, boring 720p, low AF and no AA, I'm not complaining about graphics, but if Rockstar is going to make this a console exclusive I'm going to be fucking pissed, I'm certainly not waiting another year for a console port release IF any release at all like they did with RDR!

GRRR

Hmm, i think that the parachute screenshot is probably right at the edge of the map, assuming that lv and sf arent making an apaparence,..

i really think, and going back to R*'s first official statement about GTAV, is that this is los santos and the surrounding countryside and beaches... if you're looking for san fierro or las venturas, then i think you're barking up the wrong tree, and will be disappointed when it's not there...

i know i've said this before, but i think las venturas could be an entirely new game in itself...

• Like 1

Yeah, i know..

But how can you do los santos again and not do the other cities without it looking like a step back...

Gonna be tough, though based on what i can see hard to be dissapointed,.

Im just saying that i think that the parachute screen is on the edge of he map.

It looks like the river flows towards the bottom of the screen shot, prbsbly into a beach area into ocean, thsts my guess.

Oh and that's not big foot, get your fist out your ass it's a fucking small tree.

Edit: ^ Yes it does, on San andreas that leads out into the ocean and if you go about 300m in the oposite direction of the screenshot you come to San Fierro airport runway

Guest Marney-1

I am disappoint.

MORE console Screenshots, boring 720p, low AF and no AA, I'm not complaining about graphics, but if Rockstar is going to make this a console exclusive I'm going to be fucking pissed, I'm certainly not waiting another year for a console port release IF any release at all like they did with RDR!

GRRR

Max Payne wasn't a console port so I'm expecting R* to do the same with the PC version for GTA V.

And stop whinging.

If there is no other big city and just small towns in the countryside, i would be perfectly happy because the countryside looks amazing in these screenshots and los santos is huge. If they add another city i believe it will be san diego. But i dont expect another city and neither should you. The screenshots so far are amazing and we should be happy with that and not want more.

• Like 1

Why should we not want more, exactly?

Im not expecting more, but i would like it...

Los santos does seem too big for there to be two more cities comming

Why should we not want more, exactly?

Im not expecting more, but i would like it...

Los santos does seem too big for there to be two more cities comming

I guess i used the wrong word... I am just a noob lol.. But i think that if rockstar doesnt decide to add another city, it must be for good reason like the countryside might be absolutely massive and there will be lots of small towns. I would ideally want multiple cities, and if they go that route, the countryside and los santos size might take a hit.. Just my opinion.. I know this belongs in a different topic so if u would like to continue this discussion we can do it in a different topic.

If there is no other big city and just small towns in the countryside, i would be perfectly happy because the countryside looks amazing in these screenshots and los santos is huge. If they add another city i believe it will be san diego. But i dont expect another city and neither should you. The screenshots so far are amazing and we should be happy with that and not want more.

this nigga knows what i'm talking 'bout... the small towns like blueberry and palamino creek should be enough to satisfy us, especially if the metropolis of los santos is roughly the size of GTA4's version of libery city... we don't need the hippies from san fierro, we have modern weed laws in LA... we don't need the desert of las venturas when we have death valley... gambling?? please, even roman was gambling in liberty city...

now tennis?? say hello to "R* presents Table Tennis" :D... that's what i am all for... i want stuff to do in this sandbox... fuck it, i'll play tennis, or calling up my buddy for a set or two... more empty space just adds to more disappointment IMO...

The screenshots released are always taken on PC with top specs, as the game is still under development. Plus they do this trick where (it's all real time) they render the screenshots and trailers out at double, even quadrupedal resolutions and then downscale them to 720p for better anti-aliasing.

The dirt bike pic looks awfuly good for a console version IMO. I sure hope they are because then imagine what the PC version is gonna look like......

So your saying every rockstar trailer and screenshot for every game were PC versions? Like L.A. Noire and Max Payne 3?

OMFG, just saw the pics, fuckin love them!!!

Parashute's -F*ck yes! (Allthough when the images of planes and jets appeared, shutes were a given)

Dirtbike racing up a mountain path - Oh hells yes!! (I love to have such challenges as sidemissions, maybe even incorporate it in a mission??)

Tennis on a private court- *squirts*.. F*ckin hell yes! (Tell me they wont show stuff like this if you werent able to play as a character. Same goes with the golf players in the trailer) I gotta say they all look like great activities and hours of enjoyable gameplay!!!!

I'm not trying to say the release of these catagorized screenshots follow a trend, but the headings are things you would usualy find in the guidebook you'd get with the game. first locations, and then transport, then leisure. Night life and shopping could be next.