JamieMilne

New GTA V Screens (Tennis, Dirt Bikes, Parachute)

Guest Marney-1

the bridge in the parachute pic is in the San Gabriel Mountains, which also has multiple waterfalls. i hope there is kayaks or canoes, thatd be epic

Any chance you could save me searching myself by posting a picture and some links?

... but as far as what to expect in the next batch... transport, leisure, nightlife??

Tourism or Business as my guess.

I'm thinking more of a ghetto vibe to the next pics. That or sandy desert looking area.

Hi all,

First ever post on here :thumbup:

With all these rocky mountains, and buildings in general, do you think there will be any climbing abilities on our character? (If its the Ned luke guy, I can't see it, but, maybe as the other guy? or if we play as more than one, maybe different abilities or skills for the different characters?)

Would love to see some free running and/or climbing skills. Possible even learning those skills in game. (like working out gives you muscle over time in SA)

Just a thought :D

Guest Marney-1

Hi all,

First ever post on here :thumbup:

With all these rocky mountains, and buildings in general, do you think there will be any climbing abilities on our character? (If its the Ned luke guy, I can't see it, but, maybe as the other guy? or if we play as more than one, maybe different abilities or skills for the different characters?)

Would love to see some free running and/or climbing skills. Possible even learning those skills in game. (like working out gives you muscle over time in SA)

Just a thought :D

Wrong topic, use the search feature to find an appropriate thread.

@Zee Kay - I thought you meant you'd found a similar looking bridge.

Guest Marney-1

it looks like the same bridge to me

post-10-0-28562700-1345682414_thumb.jpg

post-10-0-78079700-1345682629.jpg

If anyone finds the real life equivalent of that bridge then post it here.

My view of "Victor Maitland" house:

http://www.rockstarg...s/screenshot/61

The shadows on the plastic chairs are amazing, to get that level of detail, R* is really very far on coding and light simulation. In RDR there were some end of the day cool shadows, but this is better.

Will we gona play like Federer, 5 hours per match? GTA 5 better then wii sports ?

Theres a open window, any thing suspicious? Probably just a hot bedroom.

Sorry Marney. What picture upload program do you use?

the bridge to nowhere is the closest conterpart i can find that has a waterfall. everything else comes up null.

edit : the closet i can find is Colorado Street Bridge which is waaay too long to be it. i dunno. im calling of this search for now c( ;

spamming isnt going to get your point across, just flammed. take it easy.

( its probably bullshit anyways )

EDIT :

Russian Gulch State Park - has a 36-foot high waterfall. which looks like roughly the same size as in the picture.

3869717772_0e60bd2922.jpg

trip-95.jpg

Guest Marney-1

Sorry Marney. What picture upload program do you use?

No idea what you're talking about but just be careful what you're linking to. It produced a load of spam pop-ups.

Also, there's a REPORT button you can press rather than feeding trolls or being just as bad as the spammers by replying to them.

Edited by Marney-1

Guest Marney-1

Guys come on, try to stay on topic, about 1/4 of the posts in this thread have had to be removed because they're off topic or spam.

That GtaForLive idiot has been banned now so forget him.

There are 3 bikes on that picture, I just saw 2 until now.

A dirty road track, with a stone wall? I want to feel the danger of the cliff. In San Andreas in the mission with Serge there were some very nasty cliffs near the road. If you fall, mission fail. I just done it at the third try.

hello this is related to the screenshots and map.

does anyone have a link to the leaked map that was on the internet for 5? I saw it once but can't find it no more. x

Guest Marney-1

If you look at the mountain, theres a owl in the rocks.

There's an owl in the rocks? Where? :huh:

i didnt see the third bike until just now either. i still dont see an owl though.

i really hope that bridge is the "bridge to nowhere" with the washed out road on the other side, could give for some good fun

Restoring deleted post, because this is the second time it's been mentioned.

The map was never leaked, nothing has been leaked. All alleged leaks are fakes. Poorly-done fakes, at that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello this is related to the screenshots and map.

does anyone have a link to the leaked map that was on the internet for 5? I saw it once but can't find it no more. x

The fake map you are looking for is likely in here somewhere.