JamieMilne

New GTA V Screens (Tennis, Dirt Bikes, Parachute)

Amazing, lots of outdoor Sport activities, very pretty pictures. Lets hope the nasty pictures will be such a blast. This is GTA not Wii Sports!

Yeah I agree, although the tennis court picture looks good graphics wise, it doesn't look like a gta screenshot, i hope we get some more violence in new screens and next trailer!

i like tennis and it would be fun to play it on the game so that makes me excited too and i love driving the cars and bikes so i know i'm going to like this game. x

Semen Happiness everywhere.

Parachute pic looks incredible. Sweet ass waterfall in the background too. Can see a shit storm of people saying that to be CJ though. Lool.

Little disappointed with the tennis pic. Trees and plants look horrendous. Man looks like it could possibly be the 'Ned Luke' character. Still praying it isn't. Open window looks intriguing, however looking at the patio doors and other windows, doesn't look like a house we could get into looking at solely this screen.

Bikes look great. Dirt/Dust cloud looks worse in this screen, but still pretty nice.

I imagine this to be where the promotional work will start. Imagine (or hope) a lot more information in the coming months now the MP3 buzz has died down.

I have to say old chaps, I'm rather excited.

Also annoying me that I can't see the company name on the back of that motorcross guys jacket!

It looks like one of them has a 'Sprunk" logo on it but i could be wrong.

It definitely looks like Sprunk. I'm 99% sure it is Sprunk.

these screens are quite impressive, i still can't get over the parachuting one, it does have that skyrim open world feel to it, like where does that trail take you?? :D... i haven't had a chance to really look at them closely, and i won't until later tonight... but as far as what to expect in the next batch... transport, leisure, nightlife??

I really love how bright and colourful they are. It will be so refreshing to be near realistic water, and the colourful countryside lol. compared to just being stuck in a city live IV. We'll all still be playing V 5 years from now so at least we can be in the city or desert lol

i agree it definitely looks like sprunk logo which is from gta 4 i believe.

I really love how bright and colourful they are. It will be so refreshing to be near realistic water, and the colourful countryside lol. compared to just being stuck in a city live IV. We'll all still be playing V 5 years from now so at least we can be in the city or desert lol

i also agree with this post, colours are the spice of life and although 4 was brilliant it lacked a lot of vibrant colours so this is kind of revolutionary or new if you will for the gta.

Screens look legit, I like how they are showing us different aspects of the map (biking, dirt biking, parachuting in the mountains, tennis, etc.)

Really looking forward to this game, didn't think it could make an October release but with the screens they are pumping out....

Now trying to keep my expectations in check is going to be hard...

Guest Marney-1

can we just ban trolls then please. this place used to be entirely troll free. those were the days

I've just had to remove a shit load of his posts AND replies.

@qwob - Do yourself a favour and click the link below my sig.

Now I can finally get round to looking at these new screens myself. :angry:

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

Random similarity I spotted but maybe they're standard tennis court lights? This is from Taylor Swift's (whoever she is) Beverly Hills home:

taylorswift_home_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-77177000-1345680129.png

Wondering if the tennis court scene was inspired by an actual home in Beverly Hills?

Guest Marney-1

Probably just standard lights tbh. Oh yeah Marney, whoever could she be :rolleyes:

I've heard of her but I've no idea who she is or what she does.

In parachute picture theres a natural waterfall, lets go kayaking?

th_679712582_kayak_122_485lo.jpg

Just dreaming, but its a very cool sport.

Agreed.