JamieMilne

New GTA V Screens (Tennis, Dirt Bikes, Parachute)

I thought more it was showing us that we can play tennis lol.

Yeah that's the obvious part :P i meant do you think there's more to it. Like why would you bother traveling to some random Malibu mansion just to play tennis? Unless you can just do it at your safehouse?

Yeah i guess that's possible.

I'm pleasantly surprised with these three screens. And so soon after the last. I thought probably Friday. I'm all jizzed out from the last ones, i don't know if i have anything left in me for these!

these are great art whoever made them is a great artist and it is a good thing they are getting paid to do their job.

That parachute pic... Gorgeous. The countryside looks incredible.

Also, are noob posts getting funnier, or is it just me? I've only facepalmed twice since Monday's screens were posted.

I can already tell from these shots that the mountain areas are going to be distinctive enough to make every part of the map iconic in some way. Just like RDR's map. And that's a tough thing to do, especially with rocks and trees lol.

Also annoying me that I can't see the company name on the back of that motorcross guys jacket!

It looks like one of them has a 'Sprunk" logo on it but i could be wrong.

Anyone else think that the tennis court one is an actual safehouse, or maybe some high flyer that we'll eventually work for as the protag?

Same thought crossed my mind too, Dup.

If I'm being picky, it's a shame that, as with the previous screens, the sand/dust kickup just appears to be a grainy blur filter rather than something with real volume. It looked better in the trailer though so maybe I'm being too quick to judge.

The open window to the mansion in the tennis court shot looks promising.

And I'm glad to see parachutes are back, and in the main game. Hopefully it means the game takes itself less seriously from the outset - GTA IV was a bit too serious, TBOGT was much better balanced.