JamieMilne

New GTA V Screens (Tennis, Dirt Bikes, Parachute)

Holy shit! These are GREAT! Imagine going through that river (parachute pic) with a jet ski!

• Like 1

Yeah it's quite hard to tell but I'm pretty sure it isn't just a random object or some shrubbery haha. That's my favourite screen out of the three though :D

Also annoying me that I can't see the company name on the back of that motorcross guys jacket!

They're definitely throwing the San Andreas vibe to this game. Jet fighters. Parachutes. Tennis(!?), Motocross. Countryside... I'm guessing they're going to go all out with this one. Starting to slowly get excited about this game, at least Rockstar are being open

• Like 1

They're definitely throwing the San Andreas vibe to this game. Jet fighters. Parachutes. Tennis(!?), Motocross. Countryside... I'm guessing they're going to go all out with this one. Starting to slowly get excited about this game, at least Rockstar are being open

Maybe it'll be the games subtitle.

Grand Theft Auto V: HD San Andreas Edition :)

if i jumped on my bed and scarmed like a little girl when i saw the screenshoots what will i do when i get the game

Plat your hair, wear a dress and sit down to have a piss?

• Like 3

official-screenshot-8.jpg

I have no words to describe this.

"Bliss" comes to mind.

It also made me think of the lone-wolf music that kicks in when Rico is parachuting for a long time in Just Cause 2.

• Like 1

yeah 3 more spaces, It would be awesome if we got them on friday, but I'm fine for now! 6 screenshots in three days after 2 in two months haha. I'm happy! bring on the trailer in a month! lol

Hey guys, I'm new to this post. I just wanted to point out (I don't know if it has been already) that the bridge from the parachute screenshot looks awfully similar to the Bixby Bridge in California. It is found on Highway 1 which I know goes through Los Angeles AND San Francisco. You might say "so?" but this bridge is found on your way UP to San Fransico. In Central/Northern Califronia. The bridge is closer to San Fransico than Los Angeles. Might be a coincidence, I'm not sure.

Also, the pic of the racing is along the mountains. Wasn't Mt. Chilliad famous in SA for it's downhill motor racing? If you look the the very bottom of the screenshot, you can see that they (the racers) have come through a downward bend. Have a look. It might just be me seeing this. :)

Hey guys, I'm new to this post. I just wanted to point out (I don't know if it has been already) that the bridge from the parachute screenshot looks awfully similar to the Bixby Bridge in California. It is found on Highway 1 which I know goes through Los Angeles AND San Francisco. You might say "so?" but this bridge is found on your way UP to San Fransico. In Central/Northern Califronia. The bridge is closer to San Fransico than Los Angeles. Might be a coincidence, I'm not sure.

Not quite the Bixby Bridge. The bridge in the screenshot has open trusses. The one you are talking about was a San Andreas influence (I just looked it up about 10 minutes ago). I'm sure someone will point out the actual influence from a real life bridge.

i think the house and the parachute pics look the best. I know that some things need to be tweaked a lil bit, but i just hope it looks sharper than this. Some Ice enhancers make gta 4 look better than this, so i just hope this game looks as good as we all hope. Overall these already look great, but there is room for inmprovement on the graphics and the visual details ( lighting, shading, etc).i just dont think I cant wait for another tralier!

Also, the pic of the racing is along the mountains. Wasn't Mt. Chilliad famous in SA for it's downhill motor racing? If you look the the very bottom of the screenshot, you can see that they (the racers) have come through a downward bend. Have a look. It might just be me seeing this. :)

Thats a great point ! I think most people would have overlooked something like that, and the part about Chilliad i noticed right away. But Geographically GTA games have never been exactly correct. up until GTA sa, there was never alot of the correct buldings and places. Suppose that GTA 5 is going to be close to geographically correct, then we could be seeing San fierro and san diego ( the I-5 SOUTH highway sign in the first trailer, right were the white SUV is).