JamieMilne

New GTA V Screens (Tennis, Dirt Bikes, Parachute)

That looks... amazing! Where was this posted? It's not on the official site but saw it appear on different gamesites along with a 'so called' confirmation by Zavvy of a Nov 23rd release, which sounds a bit too optimistic to me.

They look absolutely amazing. Look closely though, the guy on the parachute looks like the Hispanic guy from the trailer based off hair and skin color, yet inside the jet the balcony man is said to be there.

is it just me or does the parachute photo character, looks kinda like that dude luis or whatever. NOT saying it is, just makes me wonder is that another protag, or did they improve ai THAT much

• Like 1

interesting to note gta v website showing yet another 3 blank spaces! So another 3 coming perhaps.

Yea I noticed that, perhaps another three on Friday? So we've had transport and leisure. I guess weapons must be the next, or locations?

while it is very possible that their could be multiple playable characters, It's hard to really believe that based on the guy parachuting. Look there's a girl playing tennis, do we control her aswell lol? Where will it end

Fuck Me... DAMN!!!!

The Graphics Keep Getting Awesome... Take Look At The Pic Of Parachuting Guy & Tennis Game, The House & Mountain Looks Simply Great. I Would Be Happy If That Is Safe House In 2nd Pic....

Tennis Court In Backside...

Great... Simply Great...

oh my jesus christ monkey balls. safehouse with a private tennis court? :D

that bridge in the parachute screen was in gta san andreas. this new rendition looks awesome. i would love to drive off a cliffside on a dirt bike then bail off in midair and open the parachute.

the parachute hasnt changed since tbogt.

the guy using the parachute is possible the "red car guy" from the trailer, another hint at multiple protagonists.

Their Name Says It All... ROCK *

They Simply Rock

Never Got This Much Excited B4...

All Love R*. Cant wait For More 3... LOL

The top left hand half of that parachuting screen reminds me of Skyrim, while the bottom right half reminds me of RDR. Minus the parachuting guy and arch bridge.

Notice the open window on the tennis court pitch maybe you can raid houses?

The top left hand half of that parachuting screen reminds me of Skyrim, while the bottom right half reminds me of RDR. Minus the parachuting guy and arch bridge.

Thats strange I thought the exact same thing.

Whoah these look amazing. If you look carefully on the top left of the parachute screen (next to the two trees) can anyone else see a person standing there? Might just be my eyes playing tricks but it defenitely looks like someone

interesting to note gta v website showing yet another 3 blank spaces! So another 3 coming perhaps.

Yea I noticed that, perhaps another three on Friday? So we've had transport and leisure. I guess weapons must be the next, or locations?

i hope to see dogs or other animals in the next screens. we only saw 2 dogs in the trailer and we didnt get a close look.