thegoodbadguy

Fire Department/Emergency services

ok so about the military base, there is one, Dan Houser announced it himself and for those that dont know who he is, he has been a developer in gta since 3. and they will have the military men too jets and helicopters will try and shoot you if you are in an aircraft and you have a high enough wanted level. as far as fire trucks and ambulances i hope the bring back the missions as well. and to add in what about running over peds? in SA it almost stopped you car or flipped you and in IV they went over your car and if you waited they would always get up even if you crushed them a few times. Yes! a fire truck use as a sniper tower would be awesome!

R* was thinking about improving the police system.

Its only sure that they are making some improvements ( better driving, accurate shooting, etc )

I don't think they will do (many) big extra's.

There will be no millitairy chasing you ( unless you'r in the millitairy base).

If you are terrorizing the country they will send SWAT/FIB.

Only If you are in an airplane shooting objects millitairy jets will chase you.

They will use armored vehicles to block the road

At a 6star wanted level trucks with armored soldiers will arive to block you together with the armored vehicles.

After killing more than 100 officers HYDRA's will fly over you and shoot rockets if there arn't other people close to you.

Heli chases are smarter made, they will fly over you and shoot the engine to stop you.

Police won't try to kill you the first 4 wanted levels, but they want too arrest you and take your weapons from you.

Okay first off cops didnt just chase you or go after you. I've encountered cops chasing and shooting other people in GTA IV many times. And I dont want to see military come back honestly because if is very unrealistic to call the military for 1 guy causing havoc. Wouldnt happen,

If a man, is walking around killing hundreds of people, blowing up several vehicles, surviving hundreds of rounds from guns such as pistols, shotguns and M16s, I think it's ok for them to call in the army to try and handle the situation xD

You know what i would like to see, something where if you wanted to, you could become a cop or a fire fighter or a paramedic like LCPDFR some people like those and i think there should be military and fighter jets to make it more challenging, sometimes the NoOse don't make it challenging enough.

I think it's about time we get some police bicycles, thank you very much.

I will piss myself laughing as I drive just slow enough for the cop to keep up. Make the poor bastard follow you out of the city and into the countryside. Or or the cop is in full chase just a peddling and then I hit the brakes, he goes smashing into the back of my car and flipping down the windshield and then gets run over.

Also emergency services needs more actions fire fighting, paramedics, vigialiante,(taxi missions) as well.

The fire department should be out the putting out fires and other shit. Paramedics should be tending to other people's accidents and house calls. In GTA 4 I felt like I had to always keep them busy.

One of the things that really disappointed me with GTA IV was the whole emergency services thing. I missed the special missions when you were in the fire truck or ambulance. And on top of that the FD doesn't even do anything anymore? I am not saying I want to see these super elaborate operations going on but I would like to see them doing something productive.

I would also like to see the cops chasing people like in GTA VC and SA when they are in the cars and on foot. It was nice to see them showing attention to someone other than me. Speeding, red lights, MVA's and stuff. I don't wanna feel like I have to keep the cops busy, they should do other stuff too.

I also wanted to see a fire truck with a working ladder. It would come in handy when you want to get up on buildings, and lets face it how cool would it be to put the bucket straight up and have a mobile sniper tower!

I actually think there needs to be a much bigger variety of fire trucks, ambulances, police vehicles, SWAT vehicles, and of course military vehicles. (In the game not just online)

Haha good days I remember seeing people getting chased by cops in iv and then me beating the shit out of them and suddenly getting chased by the same cop soooo there are ppl getting chased other than u

I used to lol in GTA3 when I killed a triad and the ambulance crew revive him so he goes and starts shooting down again.

I think seeing random fires being put out would be cool in GTA V .

I used to lol in GTA3 when I killed a triad and the ambulance crew revive him so he goes and starts shooting down again.

I think seeing random fires being put out would be cool in GTA V .

That would be epic

Judging by how many and often people want to see chases and fires If it were that way the city would be a very horrible place to live with police chases and fires non stop lol

R*..Please fix the insane driving of the emergency services, I mean common..A ambulance killing 10 people and crashing into 10 cars just to get to you..