thegoodbadguy

Fire Department/Emergency services

One of the things that really disappointed me with GTA IV was the whole emergency services thing. I missed the special missions when you were in the fire truck or ambulance. And on top of that the FD doesn't even do anything anymore? I am not saying I want to see these super elaborate operations going on but I would like to see them doing something productive.

I would also like to see the cops chasing people like in GTA VC and SA when they are in the cars and on foot. It was nice to see them showing attention to someone other than me. Speeding, red lights, MVA's and stuff. I don't wanna feel like I have to keep the cops busy, they should do other stuff too.

I also wanted to see a fire truck with a working ladder. It would come in handy when you want to get up on buildings, and lets face it how cool would it be to put the bucket straight up and have a mobile sniper tower!

I actually think there needs to be a much bigger variety of fire trucks, ambulances, police vehicles, SWAT vehicles, and of course military vehicles. (In the game not just online)

• Like 4

Okay first off cops didnt just chase you or go after you. I've encountered cops chasing and shooting other people in GTA IV many times. And I dont want to see military come back honestly because if is very unrealistic to call the military for 1 guy causing havoc. Wouldnt happen,

• Like 1

realisim is a major reason people were dissopointed in iv. i think there should be millitary but only if your doing terorist like crimes i.e stealing a military plane tresspassing in military property maybe there could be a 7th star also a cheat for 7

• Like 1

Okay first off cops didnt just chase you or go after you. I've encountered cops chasing and shooting other people in GTA IV many times. And I dont want to see military come back honestly because if is very unrealistic to call the military for 1 guy causing havoc. Wouldnt happen,

The only time I really saw cops chasing people is if I made them, there was the occasional foot chase, but think back to GTA SA where there was police chases all the time. And no military means no tanks or fighters or apache's or any of that. They don't need to come after you, just need to have a base with all of the stuff. And a bunker with guns. Lots of guns.

A military base is a must have imho. Even if there isn't any nearby or around LA, GTA V needs some military presence. I also loved vigilante mission, and hope they make a return, no matter how unrealistic it is. It's something fun to do between/after playing through the story.

realisim is a major reason people were dissopointed in iv.

Thats because people are idiots.

The only time I really saw cops chasing people is if I made them, there was the occasional foot chase, but think back to GTA SA where there was police chases all the time. And no military means no tanks or fighters or apache's or any of that. They don't need to come after you, just need to have a base with all of the stuff. And a bunker with guns. Lots of guns.

Okay i agree with you on that. yes definally have a military base but dont have the military come after you. i always thought that was the stupidest thing ever. The military has better things to do then chase after one guy....

Guest Marney-1

The military has better things to do then chase after one guy....

What if that one guy has stolen a fully armed jet fighter?

What if that one guy has stolen a fully armed jet fighter?

I see where your coming from... Those could be the few exceptions... But there should be no military for just gaining 6 stars frrom just evading and shooting some police.

I think there should be military bases. I however don't believe they should chase you. Except for the airforce scrambling f- 16s to shoot you down if you are in a plane with a wanted level.

is very unrealistic to call the military for 1 guy causing havoc. Wouldnt happen,

Osama Bin Laden? One guy, entire military.

Fuck the "One Man Army" achievement, he kept a 6 star wanted level for nearly 10 years hahaha

Inbetween LA and SD there is Camp Pendleton so it would be cool to have that south of LA in the countryside.

They should bring back those side missions. Screw reality, make a game fun! I'm not talking go full Saint's Row but it was always nice to have extra health or earn some money taxing/killing vigilantes/putting out fires/paramedic.

Plus you would always seem to find the rare cars during the fire fighting missions, only way to find a Mr. Whoopee in GTA 3.

They should bring back those side missions. Screw reality, make a game fun! I'm not talking go full Saint's Row but it was always nice to have extra health or earn some money taxing/killing vigilantes/putting out fires/paramedic.

Plus you would always seem to find the rare cars during the fire fighting missions, only way to find a Mr. Whoopee in GTA 3.

There is nothing "unrealistic" about firefighter/ambulance missions. You character could be a volunteer. :lol: And yeah I remember I could never find those blue gang pickups if I wasn't on a fire mission.

One other thing I hope they fix is when you couldn't call backup from the LCPD police cars when you were responding to the stolen cars and gang hideouts side missions. Always lovely to see Police cruisers surround some bad guys with cars and make the whole block light up

so does anyone think because the police system wasn't discussed in GI, that it's pretty much the same system as IV?. slight improvements, but nothing major?

They still got time to change that, maybe they will update it sometime later if not then I guess same old as Gta IV

You have to admit though, it'd be cool if they had a military base somewhere in the map where you could go and take a military vehicle if you wanted. I wouldn't mind driving a 4 man humvee or a 20 man carrier, maybe even military cargo/fighter planes.

Definitely want to see the Fire and Ambulance services doing more random stuff with the NPC's. Paramedics should put dead or injured npc's in their ambulance and take them to hospital/morgue. More house fires, which looks likely due to the new fire physics.

Would like to see a couple of different police cars, City squad cars, state/patrolman cars, jeeps for off road, etc. Plus a return of police motorbikes.

the coast guard should chase you if you are in a boat with a wanted level also the fire department should have a boat

I think it's about time we get some police bicycles, thank you very much.

i second this idea