Well, since we just found out that bicycles are back, (just like I had hoped) does anyone think they will put bicycle, plane, and vehicle skill levels? Just a thought.

Just like the skill level on the bike in San Andreas.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anybody watch olli43's video on information with filling your gas tank? anybody think you will be able to do that?

I think no. By the looks of it, the protagonist is an older guy. And you know what they say... 'You can't teach an old dog new tricks'. I don't see someone like that needing to learn how to drive or how to ride a bike. The possibility of stamina and fitness could be a factor though.

• Like 1

Probably best to leave that about, maybe just have one skill which is your general fitness that will help you run longer aswell as cycle faster and swim faster.

Also bring back the lessons it never hurts to add more stuff to do, it will also help the narrative when explaining how the main character can pilot jets and all the other vehicles featured in the game.

I hope not. I did not enjoy having to take flying lessons before i was able to fly in gta sanandreas.

Thats too bad, I actually did! The bar, so to speak, was never too high if you just wanted to pass the lessons (flying, car, motorcycle), but if you went for gold... Well, then yeah it was a harsh and sometimes frustrating battle (gta sa is one the few games ever where I would commit to such things as gold medals and such), but I persevered!

Probably best to leave that about, maybe just have one skill which is your general fitness that will help you run longer aswell as cycle faster and swim faster.

Also bring back the lessons it never hurts to add more stuff to do, it will also help the narrative when explaining how the main character can pilot jets and all the other vehicles featured in the game.

Yeah I did like the skill factor in GTA SA very much (think about the dual wielding uzi's, fuck yeah!), it made for a better incentive to sharpen your skills and you would be rewarded for it aswell! Now, I dont advocate on bringing that whole system back, but I do agree with Gregers07 that some form of skill i.e. overall fitness of your character, maybe sharpen some overall shooting skills at ammunation, would be very cool and give the game way more replay value!

To be honest, i hope they come back too. I Dont want to be forced to use Dual wieald if that comes back, but If you could choose between the two thatd be ok. And it realy depends on the protag and the rest of the gameplay to see if we see the skill levels back or not. i did notice that between GTA 4 and its DLC, the charactors had different atributes. Luiz could drive better, the biker guy ( Johnny) drove bikes better and i think Niko was just average because I havnt noticed any difference with him

To be honest, i hope they come back too. I Dont want to be forced to use Dual wieald if that comes back, but If you could choose between the two thatd be ok. And it realy depends on the protag and the rest of the gameplay to see if we see the skill levels back or not. i did notice that between GTA 4 and its DLC, the charactors had different atributes. Luiz could drive better, the biker guy ( Johnny) drove bikes better and i think Niko was just average because I havnt noticed any difference with him

What are you talking about? Luis didnt drive cars better unless you made him drive better.

I think no. By the looks of it, the protagonist is an older guy.

Not really, you see the black guy in just as many screenshots as "Ned Luke" or even more, particularly in the new screenshots of today. "Ned" is flying the jet and possibly the helicopter and has a closeup in the trailer. The black guy seems to be doing a lot more thing in the screens and trailer.

What are you talking about? Luis didnt drive cars better unless you made him drive better.

Trust me, play GTA 4 with the same exact car, like a stallion or something, then eject the disc, put in TBOGT and drive the same car, even in the same place if you want. the vehicle handleing is overall better than in the original 4.