Bluckmen

New GTA 5 Screenshots (Jet, Bike, Cheetah)

The screens look better than the screens from iv.... Could be an old texture though

Possibly,the trees however seem to have moderate leave textures on them.

It's also not pre-rendered. They took a shot while RAGE was doing its thing in real time with a moving car.

Seems to make the most sense. I guess we'll see with new trailer or game play.

this_gon_b_gud_gif.gif

That's right, and the screenshots have really pumped me up. I can't wait for the next 3 and possibly another trailer!

i know, its amazing, i love that cheetah, it was one of my fav cars on vice, idk if it was in san andreas, and i just noticed something, GTA has always been in liberty city, the rest has always been expansion packs (london,vice city,san andreas) i just cant beleive it!!! san andreas is finally ganna make the big 1!! i want GTA VI to be vice city or or chigago!!! i made a cover for chigago gta (cant post it tho :no:

and i just noticed something, GTA has always been in liberty city, the rest has always been expansion packs (london,vice city,san andreas) i just cant beleive it!!! san andreas is finally ganna make the big 1!!

What the hell are you talking about? Vice City and San Andreas weren't expansions. Lost & Damned plus Gay Tony were expansions. Vice City and San Andreas were their own full games in new areas.

• Like 1

and i just noticed something, GTA has always been in liberty city, the rest has always been expansion packs (london,vice city,san andreas) i just cant beleive it!!! san andreas is finally ganna make the big 1!!

What the hell are you talking about? Vice City and San Andreas weren't expansions. Lost & Damned plus Gay Tony were expansions. Vice City and San Andreas were their own full games in new areas.

im not saying they r exactly expansion packs(give me a fucking break im 13 i dont know every thing like u do) im tryin to say that the main GTA games (GTA,GTA2,GTAIII,GTAIV) r all in liberty city, all of the side games (vice city, london, san andreas) basically what im saying is they arent the main games of the GTA series

im not saying they r exactly expansion packs(give me a fucking break im 13 i dont know every thing like u do) im tryin to say that the main GTA games (GTA,GTA2,GTAIII,GTAIV) r all in liberty city, all of the side games (vice city, london, san andreas) basically what im saying is they arent the main games of the GTA series

Well sorry but what you are saying, or trying to say is completely wrong. I understand you're 13, but to say that Vice City/San Andreas were not proper GTA games is completely ridiculous.

• Like 1

13 or not, it doesn't give you an excuse to be an idiot. There were both GTA London's, Gta II was in Anywhere, USA, Vice City, San Andreas, Vice City stories, And V. but I forgot cunts like you don't take time to do research or bother using correct grammar and spelling.

Its flame time 'round here i see. honky spic jew, ill call you; get my freinds to bash and belittle you, cause i am so l33t, now eat my sheet!

V-3-240.jpg

What's the source of that red glow on the jet's left wing? Could it be from another aircraft flying close by?

post-10-0-11166500-1345481856.png

Usually planes have flashing lights on their wings, tail, and fuselage to identify the aircraft at night. Its most likely that (but they didn't put the physical light like on the helicopters in IV).

Yeah I gathered that much, but where is the light?

just to throw something new out there, could that light perhaps be from an incoming missile?? i mean, this jet seems to be loaded with some missiles too, who's to say that isn't an incoming heat seeker from a military base or other jet?? it's rather typical to see them flashing red as they track down their target...

official-screenshot-4.jpg

the only other thing i noticed from the new pics that weren't mentioned yet was the different tree models in the cheetah pic... they kinda look like they are going to hang over roads and possibly fill in the environment much thicker than IV did, as you can see with the line of them in the background... perhaps showing a slight glimpse of what they can do with a dense woodland area??

EDIT: also, i think i might spy a bike lane on the cheetah pic too... it's a much narrower lane...

Well sorry but what you are saying, or trying to say is completely wrong. I understand you're 13, but to say that Vice City/San Andreas were not proper GTA games is completely ridiculous.

yes, u r right, the way i said it was wrong, but im not saying vice city and san andreas arent proper GTA games, its kinda hard to explain but i cant beleive u dont kno wat im talking about

13 or not, it doesn't give you an excuse to be an idiot. There were both GTA London's, Gta II was in Anywhere, USA, Vice City, San Andreas, Vice City stories, And V. but I forgot cunts like you don't take time to do research or bother using correct grammar and spelling.

fuck u, just because i said something the wrong way dont u gotta talk shit, but u can just fuck off, u r the idoit that dosent even know what im talkin about

And GTA 2 wasn't Liberty City. Do some research instead of believing what some other 13 year old thinks they know. Plus the original GTA was three different cities. You just started in Liberty.

wooow u guys take something so little and make it a problem, if u cant understand what im trying to do wich is admiting it that i fucked up on 1 little thing then thats bullshit, like u never said something the wrong way b4

I can see what you're trying to say it's just the way you put it across. Yes Vice City and San Andreas were in the same world as GTA 3 whereas 4 was a new chapter. They were both full GTA games in their own right though and should never be described as expansions :P

I can see what you're trying to say it's just the way you put it across. Yes Vice City and San Andreas were in the same world as GTA 3 whereas 4 was a new chapter. They were both full GTA games in their own right though and should never be described as expansions :P

ok, and i thought epansions were diffrent from DLCs

It looks like they took the pictures from both the PC and console versions. The Bike picture looks like something from next gen it looks that good, the Hydra pic looks like it's from a high end PC and the Cheetah pic looks like it came from the console version.

I'm probably wrong but it's fun to speculate

V-3-240.jpg

What's the source of that red glow on the jet's left wing? Could it be from another aircraft flying close by?

Usually planes have flashing lights on their wings, tail, and fuselage to identify the aircraft at night. Its most likely that (but they didn't put the physical light like on the helicopters in IV).

just to throw something new out there, could that light perhaps be from an incoming missile?? i mean, this jet seems to be loaded with some missiles too, who's to say that isn't an incoming heat seeker from a military base or other jet?? it's rather typical to see them flashing red as they track down their target...

you know what, i think i might of figured out the red light...

post-24-0-09043500-1345527127.jpg

amiright or amiright??

• Like 3

V-3-240.jpg

amiright or amiright??

Yes urright & urright... LOL :clap:

V-3-240.jpg

amiright or amiright??

looking back a couple of pages i spotted synch mentioning something about a tower... i really do think he's right, it almost reflects the same view from the plane that flew over the vinewood sign at the end of the debut trailer... and dupz0r's right, they're re-using the same areas, to not reveal much besides the minor things they want us to see at the forefront of the new screens...

• Like 1

V-3-240.jpg

amiright or amiright??

looking back a couple of pages i spotted synch mentioning something about a tower... i really do think he's right, it almost reflects the same view from the plane that flew over the vinewood sign at the end of the debut trailer... and dupz0r's right, they're re-using the same areas, to not reveal much besides the minor things they want us to see at the forefront of the new screens...

Thats a very good observation but also another thought.... if you look in the back of the jet it looks like there are lights. but i dunno its late. lol

V-3-240.jpg

amiright or amiright??

Thats a very good observation but also another thought.... if you look in the back of the jet it looks like there are lights. but i dunno its late. lol

the light seems to be reflecting from the far left of the pilot... it's drawing across too much of the plane, therefor, i think it really is a tower maybe 50 yards away from the wing...