Bluckmen

New GTA 5 Screenshots (Jet, Bike, Cheetah)

I have allready wrote that 3rd picture graphics are to sharp. Great, but Im concern about PS3 capacity to get that level of quality. I think this will be the 1st GTA Im gona play in PC version.

The bike is perfect, the bike pedals, the weels, the Shimano gear system or the break disk, amazing. Probably we will do the "Tour of SanAndreas" and get the yellow shirt.

Cant wait to see the mountain bike, the BMX bike and the classical old school bike.

if you'd ask me, the polygon count on the biker and the bike isn't that high considering the edgy arms and legs and stuff. seems to be slightly higher than in 4 only

If you look at the dust and side walk and environment of the cheetah pic, it looks like it's in the desert, so hopefully los venturas will be in GTA V? Or at least the desert part! Also can't wait to ride bikes again! Awesome! Glad they're back. However im not so glad that Balcony guy aka ned luke aka albert desilva or whatever seems to be in the plane, i really dont want him as the protagonist to be honest, i cant see him blowing up shit and sniping people.

If you look at the dust and side walk and environment of the cheetah pic, it looks like it's in the desert, so hopefully los venturas will be in GTA V? Or at least the desert part! Also can't wait to ride bikes again! Awesome! Glad they're back. However im not so glad that Balcony guy aka ned luke aka albert desilva or whatever seems to be in the plane, i really dont want him as the protagonist to be honest, i cant see him blowing up shit and sniping people.

A desert with a road, sidewalk, trees and streetlights?

Looks more like good old fashioned dirt to me. Also the reflection in the car seems to be a large building, one which doesn't look like it belongs in a desert.

Here's a hare-brained theory - could the registration sticker on the Cheetah's license plate mean something? It says "OCT", and after reviewing the trailer there are a handful of frames where you can see license plates well enough to make out their stickers as well - all say "OCT". I realize this reeks of coincidence, but it may be worth noting. Second trailer in October? Or the less-likely-but-way-more-awesome scenario - release date in October?

Guest Marney-1

The 'OCT' is probably just part of the generic number plate.

And nothing more.

Edited by Marney-1

It was already discussed in depth the day the trailer came out, do I have to mention that i'm the one who noticed it... again?

The guy in the Jet looks like the one in the trailer based off clothing and hair line

sc3-1.jpg

That has to be the same guy from the trailer... the face shape and hairline is uncanny. The suit is the same too, top button undone, and no tie by the looks of it.

Of course, Dup didn't make a fancy little picture.

That has to be the same guy from the trailer... the face shape and hairline is uncanny. The suit is the same too, top button undone, and no tie by the looks of it.

Just providing a picture

The trees in the Cheetah screen look almost GTA 4 like, especially the leaves on the right side of the picture. Really hope they fix that, the trees looked like shit in IV.

Guest Marney-1

I can't believe how many people are complaining about the trees. Yes the trees are shit in GTA IV but it doesn't make the experience of playing it any less enjoyable. There's already an obvious improvement with the trees and other foliage and you're hardly going to notice the detail when running along, looking down your gun sights or flying past in your Cheetah. If Rockstar thought the trees and foliage needed a level of detail like "Lumberjack Simulator 3" then they would have done it but personally I'm more than happy with the marked improvements over IV we're seeing so far.

Horse tree 1.jpg

How often are you going to be staring at them this closely?

• Like 4

has anyone already pointed out that the jet in the trailer and the jet from the screenshot are two different types?

Okay fair enough. But what I meant was that the trees look more like GTA IV trees than RDR trees. Maybe it's just that screenshot, who knows. RDR trees were a fantastic improvement, if they left them at that level it would be perfectly fine. The Palm trees of RDR for example; they look a lot better than the ones in the screenshot #2.

ok here's a comparison why I think it's 2 different planes:

33130851.jpg

first, the wing: it's a mid-mounted wing in the screenshot with a very smooth transition line from the fuselage, in the trailer, it's a shoulder mounted wing with no smooth transition

and second, the intake area is totall different. in the screenshot, it lies below the main fuselage, in the trailer, it lies left and right of it. also, the screenshot plane lacks all the jibjab on the flanks of the intakes.

since I don't think R* changes the appearance of something that heavily, it looks like we'll get at least 2 fighter jets

off topic: where does the left picture of the hydra come from? or is it from SA and for reference?