Bluckmen

New GTA 5 Screenshots (Jet, Bike, Cheetah)

the whole fuselage (=body) of the jet looks like an F16, especially the canopy and the radar dome, plus the opening on the left which looks exactly like the board cannon muzzle of the F16.

pic gallery

the wings and empennage (=tail) tho remind me of an F18

pic gallery

EDIT: well, at least it looks nothing like the F-35 to me, but more like a mix of the two mentioned...

Just to add to my earlier post about Tony Scott.

vincentthomas.jpg

He jumped off that bridge.

thats sad, i went on R* and IGN.com and it said a director commited suicide(tony scott) y tho??

Why do people normally commit suicide? Because they feel like they're done and their lives have gone to shit, and that it's the only way to escape...

Back on topic -

I hope the next few images aren't going to be more transport if that's the theme they're going with. We need to see more of the vineyards, mountains, and desert.

Back on topic -

I hope the next few images aren't going to be more transport if that's the theme they're going with. We need to see more of the vineyards, mountains, and desert.

I'd imagine we're likely to either see some weaponry, or perhaps locations? The fact that R* have only teased us with one specific area of LS leads me to believe we may be in for a big surprise.

I am still hopeful that we will see an SF and/or LV appearance after-all.

Surprised how caught up everyone is on a simple red glow.

Hoping for a variety on the new screens. We've seen 3 modes of transport, do we need to see 3 more before locations?

Cannot see an October release to who ever mentioned that way back. 1 trailer, then only 3 months promotional stuff for a game as big as GTA? Can't see it myself.

Personally think we will receive 3 more screens this week, start/mid September another countdown to trailer 2? Created one hell of a buzz first time around, and as its bound to reveal a substantial amount of information we've all been wanting (protagonist, etc.) it would be suitable.

Not out right confirm it, but maybe release a shot with the corner of the golden gate bridge or something...

I'm sure they have someone something nice in store for us :).

Edit: Can someone ban this guy, or tell him how to use a forum properly?

RE: bones is wrong post

Using my previous pic, this shows how the jet is moving north towards the mountains from Downtown LS:

post-3-0-69620700-1345531420_thumb.png

And since that sunset pic does not show the far right, we need to look at the oil well pic to see what's over there:

post-3-0-92983100-1345531455.png

wow, you're a wizard with those pic breakdowns... i really thought i was right... perhaps there's a broadcast tower out that way?? i don't think an observatory would have a blinking light... or maybe it's my first thought, an incoming missile?? :P...

Using my previous pic, this shows how the jet is moving north towards the mountains from Downtown LS:

And since that sunset pic does not show the far right, we need to look at the oil well pic to see what's over there:

wow, you're a wizard with those pic breakdowns... i really thought i was right... perhaps there's a broadcast tower out that way?? i don't think an observatory would have a blinking light... or maybe it's my first thought, an incoming missile?? :P...

For sure!!

I'm really intrigued by the whole "red light" issue, though... I find it very funny that R* is making such an effort to keep showing us areas we've already seen in one way or another (someone said this already earlier), it makes me wonder what they're hiding from us... Could it be SF and/or LV?? Im not getting my hopes up too much though.... because I know that didnt work out for me that well in the past!

Could there be another building/structure that would cast off such a red light, if you went that way flying over real life LA?? Such as a skyscraper or something (I believe there arent that many skyscrapers in LA, not like NY, am I right?).

Mind boggling!

i bet all the screens are seens from an upcoming trailer 2 that they will probaly release the end of this week, mabey next week. idk just a guess

Highly doubtful. First of all they've never done that before....release screens from a future trailer. Would make the trailer very disappointing if it only showed us what we've already seen wouldn't it?

Besides the only thing Rockstar has said is they'll be releasing more screens later this week...nothing at all about a trailer.

Until the end of the week R* will release new pictures. I think those pictures will be a surprise (They are allways a surprise). Not Los Santos, but the countryside, and also a small town.

For sure!!

I'm really intrigued by the whole "red light" issue, though... I find it very funny that R* is making such an effort to keep showing us areas we've already seen in one way or another (someone said this already earlier), it makes me wonder what they're hiding from us... Could it be SF and/or LV?? Im not getting my hopes up too much though.... because I know that didnt work out for me that well in the past!

Could there be another building/structure that would cast off such a red light, if you went that way flying over real life LA?? Such as a skyscraper or something (I believe there arent that many skyscrapers in LA, not like NY, am I right?).

Mind boggling!

I am 100% sure that the light is from the t/c tower behind the vinewood sign, the angles line up perfectly.

The same tower could also be the reflection in the cheetah's posterior.

Guest Marney-1

Topic cleansed of petty arguments.

So anyway, we don't seem to have given much attention to this screenshot:

V-5-1280.jpg

V-5-1280.jpg

the lighting looks really nice in this one.

yes i relize it sounds weird cause most of the pic is of a bikers ass

I am 100% sure that the light is from the t/c tower behind the vinewood sign, the angles line up perfectly.

The same tower could also be the reflection in the cheetah's posterior.

Check the picture analysis Treefitty made once more buddy. If you take a close look at the marked buildings, you can see that the jet isn't anywhere near the Vinewood sign, it would have to be similar in size (whatever tower is shedding the red light on the wing), just like that one near the sign. SO youre right about the angles lining up!

I gotta say Im real excited to see the bicycle return, I had much fun with them in GTA SA. Also the lighting (I guess it would be dusk, since the beach of LA is in the west, right?) is sublime!! I must say in that department both RDR and MP3 (looking over sao paolo, one of the first cutscenes) kicked ass, the enviroments were truely beautifull!!

Im psyched for the next few screenshots!

I have allready wrote that 3rd picture graphics are to sharp. Great, but Im concern about PS3 capacity to get that level of quality. I think this will be the 1st GTA Im gona play in PC version.

The bike is perfect, the bike pedals, the weels, the Shimano gear system or the break disk, amazing. Probably we will do the "Tour of SanAndreas" and get the yellow shirt.

Cant wait to see the mountain bike, the BMX bike and the classical old school bike.

I like the detail in the bike screen. The dirt coming up is amazing just like in the trailer.

Anybody else notice what looks like a pool in the bottom right of the jet pic? Maybe the house we saw in the trailer where that woman was working out in the balcony. I hope it is the protagonist's house.

i decided to watch the official trailer again today for the first time in ages and i think i might have spotted the ned luke character in a different scene.

go to http://www.rockstargames.com/V/ and skip to 1:02

there you will see who i think could be the Ned Luke character walking along the foot path.....or just a guy wearing a suit without a tie idk ahhaha