Bluckmen

New GTA 5 Screenshots (Jet, Bike, Cheetah)

Thats what im talking about... doesnt it look like lights....

yes, if u look closely on the right side u can see but i cant see on the left

You can see the end of it right above the cockpit of the jet.

V-3-240.jpg

What's the source of that red glow on the jet's left wing? Could it be from another aircraft flying close by?

post-10-0-11166500-1345481856.png

Usually planes have flashing lights on their wings, tail, and fuselage to identify the aircraft at night. Its most likely that (but they didn't put the physical light like on the helicopters in IV).

Yeah I gathered that much, but where is the light?

just to throw something new out there, could that light perhaps be from an incoming missile?? i mean, this jet seems to be loaded with some missiles too, who's to say that isn't an incoming heat seeker from a military base or other jet?? it's rather typical to see them flashing red as they track down their target...

you know what, i think i might of figured out the red light...

post-24-0-09043500-1345527127.jpg

amiright or amiright??

Yes urright & urright... LOL :clap:

looking back a couple of pages i spotted synch mentioning something about a tower... i really do think he's right, it almost reflects the same view from the plane that flew over the vinewood sign at the end of the debut trailer... and dupz0r's right, they're re-using the same areas, to not reveal much besides the minor things they want us to see at the forefront of the new screens...

Thats a very good observation but also another thought.... if you look in the back of the jet it looks like there are lights. but i dunno its late. lol

the light seems to be reflecting from the far left of the pilot... it's drawing across too much of the plane, therefor, i think it really is a tower maybe 50 yards away from the wing...

idk the plane would have to be very close, unless the light is big enough, but he makes a great point

looking back a couple of pages i spotted synch mentioning something about a tower... i really do think he's right, it almost reflects the same view from the plane that flew over the vinewood sign at the end of the debut trailer...

It happens flying around LA at night a lot. Maybe the game is reflecting reality a bit more now.

post-24-0-80316100-1345529688.jpg

1) the source...

2) the reflection...

i am 99.999999999% certain i am right...

Yup I think your right too, just pointing out another possibility.

• Like 1

yup... i am not proclaiming i am right, i just feel like i am :D... it's an educated guess... i just think the lights you see on the wings are actually lights from the buildings down below...

You know what now that i look at it more i think your right.... It must be a pretty tall building tho...

he could also flying under another aircraft, but yeah one of those plane beacon things on top of all the skyscrapers seems likely.

Anyone else notice they keep posting shitty 720p with no (or very low)anti aliasing?

They keep posting console screens which for me is good because it means PC gamers will get even better quality but it still sucks, I want to see this in its true beauty, if it's not available on PC there will be fucking trouble.

1) the source...

2) the reflection...

yes but in the picture it goes from light to bright on the opisite side of the "light" it would go bright and fade away (that might not make sense but thats the way im putting it

The screenshots are great. The post said more to come this week. We might get a second trailer, and probably a release date

Again what would we do without people like you..... I know id be lost. Thanks for keeping me informed bro.

• Like 1

I couldnt help but notice one of yesterdays new gta5 screenshots looked like a Koenigsegg Agera. So i made this to compare the two~ looks promising!gta5_pic_vs__real_car_by_xxfurrboi7xx-d5bzhts.png

Guest Marney-1

1) the source...

2) the reflection...

I reckon you're right bOnEs, the jet looks like it's banking right to avoid hitting it.

I couldnt help but notice one of yesterdays new gta5 screenshots looked like a Koenigsegg Agera. So i made this to compare the two~ looks promising!gta5_pic_vs__real_car_by_xxfurrboi7xx-d5bzhts.png

nice job, now i see what this car looks like, i looked it up but nothing came up, now this helps, good find

Edited by Marney-1
Post cleaned up - Stop posting irrelevant shite.

Guest Marney-1

Just to add to my earlier post about Tony Scott.

vincentthomas.jpg

He jumped off that bridge.

• Like 2